Switch Custom controls - cannot bind multiple keys to same function

furinex

Terrarian
so, by default the “custom” controls list A as grapple and interact. After 130 hours I’ve put in, I finally made the mistake of unbinding one of these buttons and now it won’t let me rebind the keys back to A. It just removes the other functions bind to it. I can no longer bind A to both grapple and interact. On top of that, restoring defaults does not fix this issue.

This is a major problem. I did this after something like 333hrs on the Switch. I’m autistic and this has literally ruined some core unctions of gameplay for me. Even in Redigit’s setup, the B button now grapples and interacts at the same one, so when you want to talk to an NPC...NOPE—WHOOOSH!
I typically have t custom so that A is both grapple and interact, and this morning was working fine. No whoosh. Now I can’t bind A to both and I suspect I would get the grapple/whoosh anyway.

My body is on fire. I’mgoing to try to contact the guys so they can fix this for 1.4 at the very least.

yeah same issue

Ya bro, I tried to bind my d pad to different imputes and accidentally touched to grapple button, i was wonderin if there's a way to rebind

This is a major problem. I did this after something like 333hrs on the Switch. I’m autistic and this has literally ruined some core unctions of gameplay for me. Even in Redigit’s setup, the B button now grapples and interacts at the same one, so when you want to talk to an NPC...NOPE—WHOOOSH!
I typically have t custom so that A is both grapple and interact, and this morning was working fine. No whoosh. Now I can’t bind A to both and I suspect I would get the grapple/whoosh anyway.

My body is on fire. I’mgoing to try to contact the guys so they can fix this for 1.4 at the very least.

I'm pretty sure it's a design oversight, there's a few, if you notice all enemies play the same sound on death even when they have custom sound design

I'm not sure if there's a hidden way to bind multiple imputes to a single button but I can't figure it out, my A button worked for grappling interactions I'm not sure if the devs look at this but this a major issue, I literally stopped playing for a month because i can't use grapple

Back
Top Bottom