PC I am a house builder for hire! I can build you a house or a farm. here are my samples!

maplexx21

Official Terrarian
Farm 1.PNG
Jungle house.PNG
house 1.PNG

Hey there! I'd consider your assistance in constructing my world, but I'm on journey mode and apparently nobody clarifies if they use it or not. I have grinded out plenty of rare items so I'd share them with you (or koins or such) I hope ye get some requests sometime soon!

Hey there! I'd consider your assistance in constructing my world, but I'm on journey mode and apparently nobody clarifies if they use it or not. I have grinded out plenty of rare items so I'd share them with you (or koins or such) I hope ye get some requests sometime soon!
Hello Mitz! I don't play journey mode but I can create a house in it. You can add me on steam maplexx21. we can chat there if ever you need some assistance!

Hey! I'm planning on starting work on a journey mode adventure map, and I could use some help with it, if you want to help me later down the road I would greatly appreciate it! (also the builds look great!) :)

Hey! I'm planning on starting work on a journey mode adventure map, and I could use some help with it, if you want to help me later down the road I would greatly appreciate it! (also the builds look great!) :)
Sure I can definitely help you with it! Just add me on steam and message me once you need help so we can chat there. :D

Good morning ... Could you build me a crimson castle? With a crimson pool? And a crimson altar? (Not the natural altar, but one in honor) Please? My Steam is Digitus99. The price ... I can give you two rods of discord that I have and about 30 platinum coins that I have to kill bosses, thank you.

Good morning ... Could you build me a crimson castle? With a crimson pool? And a crimson altar? (Not the natural altar, but one in honor) Please? My Steam is Digitus99. The price ... I can give you two rods of discord that I have and about 30 platinum coins that I have to kill bosses, thank you.
I added you on steam.

I would love your help. I made a world for my friends and I to play over Christmas break. I want the world to be special because they have worked so hard this semester. You have full creative freedom. I just need the base big. I'll pay if needed. I'll help where I can, but my finals are these next two weeks and it's hard for me to dedicate much time to the game.

hello would you be able to build me a dark medieval castle? I play a dark mage and wanted a house accordingly

Back
Top Bottom