tModLoader Terra Blade Duality

Acapered

Skeletron
icontext1.png
icontext2.png
icontext3.png
is my first mod. It adds 13 swords, 1 spear and 9 guns.

CHANGELOG:

v0.12: Added Navy Lympha, Maroon Lympha, Suncrest Lympha, Violet Lympha, Malachite Lympha, and Ivory Lympha.

v0.11: Added 1 sword, 1 spear, and 2 Guns: Spectral Wrath, Spectral Fury, Ion Cannon, and Supreme Ion Cannon.

v1.0: Added 2 swords and 3 guns: Protokatana, Starshroom Wrath, Molotov Cocktail Launcher, Bee Minigun, and Wasp Minigun.

v0.9: Added 4 guns: Grenade Railgun, Bomb Railgun, Dynamite Railgun, and Beenade Railgun.

v0.8: Buffed Blade of Duality.

v0.7: Tweaked crafting recipes, fixed typos.

v0.6: New sprites, (by Scratch Lunin) Split Dark Terra Blade into 2 swords, Vile Blade of Night and Flesh Blade of Night, Tweaked crafting recipes, Renamed swords, and rebalanced weapons.

v0.5: Added Pure Terra Blade, Reduced Souls needed for Light/Dark Terra Blade.

v0.4: Rebalanced Weapons.

v0.3: Added Homepage.

v0.2: Changed some values so the swords are less alike.

v0.1: Mod Created.

Last edited:
Hey, guys just because other mods adds swords too doesn’t mean this isn’t good. And when I’m getting mods back I. 1.4, I’m going to try to remember to play with this mod cause why not. Also I would try to down the spuls since how hard they are going to be in 1.4

Hey, guys just because other mods adds swords too doesn’t mean this isn’t good. And when I’m getting mods back I. 1.4, I’m going to try to remember to play with this mod cause why not. Also I would try to down the spuls since how hard they are going to be in 1.4
I know, but these swords are very unoriginal

It’s just there for better weapons, I like the idea of a dark and light terrablade, I would also like to see being able to combine them both to make a light and dark terrablade
I was thinking of that. After I get better at pixel art I might do that.

But still you got to respect others creations

It's not the fact the mod is bad, it's the purpose like one above said.
Terrablade variants are unoriginal, to make it original, make these a branch instead of just 'copies' essentially with a different sprite.
Terrablade can turn into whatever evil is in the world, making it corrupt. Make the projectiles unique, make it dual functionality. Swings like a sword, right click shoots projectiles.
Make it have a buff where it makes items drop at a higher chance and maybe a higher amount. Something unique so users have a real reason to use the mod besides adding 2 plain ole swords.

Terrablade variants are unoriginal, to make it original, make these a branch instead of just 'copies' essentially with a different sprite.
Terrablade can turn into whatever evil is in the world, making it corrupt. Make the projectiles unique, make it dual functionality. Swings like a sword, right click shoots projectiles.
Make it have a buff where it makes items drop at a higher chance and maybe a higher amount. Something unique so users have a real reason to use the mod besides adding 2 plain ole swords.
adding onto this. What I mean by branches, you use the Terrablade in the crafting recipe.

About the projectile thing, I think I made them pretty unique. I tried to use the True Night's Edge projectile AI, but it messed up, creating a "wave-like" projectile that seemed pretty cool.

I finished My build, yeii, gonna Download the mod and continue with my masochist adventure
EDIT:Are you flash? That reaction was way too quickly XD

Back
Top Bottom