tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Do you want to bring back the all mighty Slimey?

• YES!

Votes: 71 92.2%
  • No...

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Base Library mod is creating an issue with the Magic Storage mod. When Base Library is installed, any time I open Magic Storage's interface and click into the Search Name or Search Mod field, it immediately enters in a bunch of text from previous keypresses, usually spaces and the WASD keys.

EDIT: Disabling the Base Library mod has also fixed a couple of other UI-related bugs I had been experiencing:
1. The Wing Slot mod is rendered mostly non-functional with the Base Library mod installed.
2. You cannot scroll through the chat history in the chat interface.

Last edited:
The Base Library mod is creating an issue with the Magic Storage mod. When Base Library is installed, any time I open Magic Storage's interface and click into the Search Name or Search Mod field, it immediately enters in a bunch of text from previous keypresses, usually spaces and the WASD keys.

EDIT: Disabling the Base Library mod has also fixed a couple of other UI-related bugs I had been experiencing:
1. The Wing Slot mod is rendered mostly non-functional with the Base Library mod installed.
2. You cannot scroll through the chat history in the chat interface.

Same issue for me, i created an issue on Github: Keypress issue with the Magic Storage mod. · Issue #3 · Eternal-Team/BaseLibrary

While using your mods in multiplayer I don't get any death messages and it somehow seems to... "disable" luiafk's commands?
Could you look into that? (I'm aware that luiafk is kind of dead in terms of development, but both mods were working well together before the steam release)

Back
Top Bottom