tModLoader Persona 5 x Terraria

PaperLuigi

The Destroyer
FourmPostLogoP5xTerraria.png

Bring the world of Persona 5 into your Terraria experience!

(Warning: spoilers included for Persona 5!)
preview.png

Mod currently includes:

2 new summons: Arsene and Satanael
Arsene's summon item is an incredibly rare (1/10000) drop from any mob
Arsene scales (both stats and projectiles) with game progression
Arsene can be upgraded into Satanael post Moon Lord

New craftable armor and vanity:
Metaverse Rebel armor, comes with 2 tiers (depends on mask)
Metaverse Blossom armor, vanity
Unique Academy Uniform, vanity

Post Moon Lord NPC, Lavenza (sells vanity and Arsene's summon item for crafting)

Unique crafting materials

14 music boxes featuring songs from Persona 5 and spin-off titles!

-Mod crossover content:

Satanael and the Metaverse Rebel Mask can both
be upgraded to stronger, scaled versions if Calamity Mod is installed
(uses Calamity materials)

Full list of included music boxes:

Disc 1 (Main)
  1. Last Suprise - Persona 5
  2. Life Will Change - Persona 5
  3. Rivers in the Desert - Persona 5
  4. Beneath the Mask - Persona 5
  5. Hoshi to Bokura to - Persona 5
  6. Whims of Fate - Persona 5
  7. Blooming Villan - Persona 5

Disc 2 (Spinoffs)
  1. Daredevil - Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers
  2. Counterstrike - Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers
  3. Throw Away Your Mask - Persona 5 Royal
  4. Take Over - Persona 5 Royal
  5. I Believe - Persona 5 Royal
  6. No More What Ifs - Persona 5 Royal
  7. One Nightbreak - Persona 5 Dancing Star Night

Get the mod on the tModLoader browser or here:

btn_donateCC_LG.gif
If you're feeling generous, donate to support further crossover mods!

This is my first mod, so any feedback is appreciated!

Last edited:
I been waiting for this mod for a long time thank you for making this mod. P.S i have one question will there be boss battles or no

I'm not really that much of a Persona fan (although I never really played the games), but I'm glad to see a crossover between the two.

Do you have a Discord server? I've done a decent amount of sprites for TheLoneGamer's Esper and ExpandedSentries mods, as well as AnotherGuy's JoJo Stands mod. I have a ton of ideas for this mod, if you're interested.

Development on this mod is basically going to cease until tModLoader for 1.4 is out, which won't be for quite a while. When that happens though, I'll be open to everything

Is there a guide or anything on how to acquire or craft some of the items in this mod?
all I know is that if you want the velvet key in the mod its a really low chance of getting it from any enemy and most of the other stuff is post plantera if im right also if your trying to make the best version of the armor in that mod it's either post or pre moon lord

all I know is that if you want the velvet key in the mod its a really low chance of getting it from any enemy and most of the other stuff is post plantera if im right also if your trying to make the best version of the armor in that mod it's either post or pre moon lord
Are the Vanity Clothes also Post-Plantera?

Are the Vanity Clothes also Post-Plantera?
im not sure but the only vanity i now is the shujin academy uniform one which is bought from lavenza i think which is a npc post moon lord if im right if you want to count the armor as vanity i think it pre moon lord but if you want the true armor set it is post moon lord and you need the calamity mod for it and also to make cognitive dust which is a material in the mod which is crafted by using ectoplasm and pixie dust together and the cognitive dust makes cognitive silk which make the armor set. Edit cognitive dust is post plantera

How do you get the music boxes? I got one right when i started the mod but haven't seen one since.
there a low chance of getting it from any enemy and there is 2 versions just hope for the best of getting it but if you get the lavenza npc which i think you get when you beat the moon lord she sells both music boxes

there a low chance of getting it from any enemy and there is 2 versions just hope for the best of getting it but if you get the lavenza npc which i think you get when you beat the moon lord she sells both music boxes
Kinda figured I was just unlucky lol, thanks. Least I know they're around in some capacity, I'll end up with them eventually

Love the mod, love it's potential, currently doing a calamity run as summoner just because of this lol
Idk if this is a bug or if im missing something but the minion slot scaling isn't working
I am using the accessory vanity slot enabler mod (TooManyAccessories) and the velvet key (tier 1) doesn't change damage when the minion slots are increased with potions, bewitching table, armor or my accessories (vanity enabled or not)
If you need any more info feel free to let me know, I can send the mod list
EDIT: the item says is scales with minion slots, not sure if that's not working cuz of a bug or an idea you had that you might not have implemented/couldn't (not a modder I dont know what's possible)

Love the mod, love it's potential, currently doing a calamity run as summoner just because of this lol
Idk if this is a bug or if im missing something but the minion slot scaling isn't working
I am using the accessory vanity slot enabler mod (TooManyAccessories) and the velvet key (tier 1) doesn't change damage when the minion slots are increased with potions, bewitching table, armor or my accessories (vanity enabled or not)
If you need any more info feel free to let me know, I can send the mod list
the damage is increased by progression of bosses

I reforged it to mythic, but the damage didn't go up
does it only apply to the projectiles so i wouldn't see it on the actual item?

Back
Top Bottom