Terraria devs. Hello? Are u there? How about fixing MAJOR problem?

TpaxoJIud

Terrarian
Huge amount of players(including my self) have problem with keys input.
You cant move with out holding space, you cant open inventory with esc but only with esc + tab and in THAT order. and so on.
Will u address it? Cos looks like u doing nothing and it is a MAJOR problem.
Binding are fine. Reinstall doesn't help. PC restart helps but i will not restart my PC every time i want to play Terarria. I will refund this game faster then restart my PC every time, lol.

This is a problem that is both known and actively being researched. The issue is trying to reproduce it, and so far no reliable (let alone guaranteed) reproduction steps have been found. As long as that is the case, trying to fix this bug is pretty much a non-starter.

If you have any reliable reproduction steps, please let us know.

This is a problem that is both known and actively being researched. The issue is trying to reproduce it, and so far no reliable (let alone guaranteed) reproduction steps have been found. As long as that is the case, trying to fix this bug is pretty much a non-starter.

If you have any reliable reproduction steps, please let us know.
I just updated to new version XD And now i have to restart PC in order for controls to work XD

What worked for me was to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete as if I was opening the Task Manager and when the box pops up Cancel it. Very fast and worked for me

I keep getting this to happen after a few days of putting the computer to sleep every night.

Control Alt Delete fixed it for me and is way easier than my previous fix, log out of windows.

similar issue comes to mind: background apps that hook the keyboard/mouse stop working after a similar or same pattern of PC sleeps. AltDrag is one such app and it knows about this and displays a message if it encounters an error when interacting with its tray icon. AltDrag info: error message / documentation

update: I got the AltDrag issue again but this didn't break Terraria input.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom