Psychologist office. What is your most traumatic Terraria experience

The three times I witnessed the traveling merchant selling a companion cube when I literally started the game an hour ago.
Luckily, he sold them in my best world and I bought two of them.

Recently? Numerous restarts on master mode because of spawn-camping goblin armies out of nowhere/lava just sucking up the chest loot (nothing you make in that mode is as good as what you find) and spare supplies i often need to hand and losing it all.

Wouldn't change master-mode's difficulty though, would you class this as stockholm syndrome doctor?

I was like 7 and I was fighting the WoF and I almost threw up at how much blood it had cos I was 7 then it shot a Lazer right through my head and it flew of with pixels of blood flying out as it fell through the wall and I started screaming and hid under my bed (once again I was 7)

Last edited:
Fully kitted out in great armor with excellent defense. Got stone-locked by a Medusa for about six minutes straight. Just one Medusa. This was about when they were just inserted into the game, actually. I hear there were a lot of problems with that so Medusae were changed.

The three times I witnessed the traveling merchant selling a companion cube when I literally started the game an hour ago.
Luckily, he sold them in my best world and I bought two of them.
To make you feel better that‘s really rare, but I’m glad you bought it in the end!

Recently? Numerous restarts on master mode because of spawn-camping goblin armies out of nowhere/lava just sucking up the chest loot (nothing you make in that mode is as good as what you find) and spare supplies i often need to hand and losing it all.

Wouldn't change master-mode's difficulty though, would you class this as stockholm syndrome doctor?
Weeell yes, maybe. But I think you should, as I said before, HACK TO GET THE ZENITH AND MAKE THEM FEEL PAIN.
Now I think you could grind a bit on a normal world to be a bit safer.

I was like 7 and I was fighting the WoF and I almost threw up at how much blood it had cos I was 7 then it shot a Lazer right through my head and it flew of with pixels of blood flying out as it fell through the wall and I started screaming and hid under my bed (once again I was 7)
:eek: Now this is a perfect case! So I think- MURDER THE WoF INFINITELY SO IT- Well I’m sure that you don’t care about this now but what I would recommend 7 year old you is too turn off blood and gore.

Fully kitted out in great armor with excellent defense. Got stone-locked by a Medusa for about six minutes straight. Just one Medusa. This was about when they were just inserted into the game, actually. I hear there were a lot of problems with that so Medusae were changed.
Well, I think that you could put a trap for all the Medusae so you can extract revenge on them.

repeatedly getting blown to bits. to make it worse, i had animated blood on. to be honest, i'm used to monsters. i just don't like getting killed by boulders or blown to bits

I was so close to killing Duke Fishron in master mode.

Sure i killed him once, but he got revenge TWICE, in the worst way possible. Let's just say that DK was almost dead, but guess who died instead whilst trying to get revenge?

My most traumatic experience is when I first discovered a spider nest. I have arachnophobia, so you can see why I would have a problem with my horrifying discovery.

1.4 made fishing dangerous. I didnt know that I could fish up a demon eye fish (I dont know the thing's actual name) when a blood moon was happening. I loaded up my hardcore character that I was getting pretty decent progress with, and started fishing to wait out a blood moon. Little did I know I could fish up a demon spawn with 900 HP that slaughtered me before I could react and pause the game.

repeatedly getting blown to bits. to make it worse, i had animated blood on. to be honest, i'm used to monsters. i just don't like getting killed by boulders or blown to bits
Well we can cure a fear of being smushed by forgetting the moment altogether and turn blood and gore off to make it better.

When i was in a spider nest and lots of spiders killed me...
Creepy...
I keep repeating this for everyone all you have to do is- Arachnophobia seems like a common cause here, what I think is that you can download the PC - Anti-Spider 1.4 Texture pack so they don’t bother you anymore.

I was so close to killing Duke Fishron in master mode.

Sure i killed him once, but he got revenge TWICE, in the worst way possible. Let's just say that DK was almost dead, but guess who died instead whilst trying to get revenge?
Yes, you got revenge you destroyed him AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

My most traumatic experience is when I first discovered a spider nest. I have arachnophobia, so you can see why I would have a problem with my horrifying discovery.
See? Like I said before Arachnophobia seems like a common cause here. Burn them with fire.

1.4 made fishing dangerous. I didnt know that I could fish up a demon eye fish (I dont know the thing's actual name) when a blood moon was happening. I loaded up my hardcore character that I was getting pretty decent progress with, and started fishing to wait out a blood moon. Little did I know I could fish up a demon spawn with 900 HP that slaughtered me before I could react and pause the game.
Yes the 1.4 blood moon fishing does seem to scare people- Did you kill it later? You should have .

I never got the chance to kill it later because I got a phobia of fishing from that encounter and I never plan on casting a rod unless it's for Duke

Back
Top Bottom