PC I will make sprites for you if i like your mod idea

Kranot

Terrarian
i am in a big sprite-making mood currently so if you are a coder who has the need for sprites: pitch your mod concept below and if i like it ill make sprites for you for free.

projects have to pass on outright:
-giant contentpacks with massive numbers of bosses and items.
i wanna help make mods but i dont wanna make it my dayjob. keep it simpel.
if you are making something the size of thorium ill have to pass. im ok with making something like a single boss or a handfull of items tho.
-things that add more ores. i dont wann parttake in cluttering of the games progression.

here are some refferences of my skill-level/previous work:

animated wings.gif
Kranots Kaliberfracture.png
Muzuwis unnamed shotgun.png
ItemLihzahrdBelt.png
Bunnyz Boombox.png
Ammo_Box.png
Weightless Winglink.png
Fishingnet Roll.png
Fishingnet.png

Attachments

• phase 1 and 2.PNG
    phase 1 and 2.PNG
    38 KB · Views: 156
  • display 2.png
    display 2.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
mod concept: adds a corruption alt, the cataclysm. it is based off of high temperatures and rock/magma monsters. similar to the underworld but with less of a hellish, demonic theme and more of a volcanic, burnt-down theme. just a concept as of now, and nothing has been worked on. i’m working on the code.

mod concept: adds a corruption alt, the cataclysm. it is based off of high temperatures and rock/magma monsters. similar to the underworld but with less of a hellish, demonic theme and more of a volcanic, burnt-down theme. just a concept as of now, and nothing has been worked on. i’m working on the code.

interresting idea. but what scale is this project? what do you want to include?

It's medium scale, it will add that and a few other stuff but the other stuff i'll handle myself.
i mean like: howmanny weapons will it add, howmanny items, howmanny bosses, howmanny enemies. because an entire biome sounds like pretty bigscale to begin with.

It will add 1 boss 2 enemies 3 weapons and 3 items. Is that enough, if it is too much you can sprite like 4 of them
also i assume even if you recycle all the hell blocks or most of them you still want burt trees and shrubs? i could easilymake those. contact me on discord. ill PM you my contactdata

Mod Concept: Alterations to the solar eclipse and it adda new creatures called "The Umbral Creatures" no one thought of this idea before so its kinda unique. Anyways this umbral stuff will corrupt your world much like how a dark engulfs light sort of topic. Im also working a worm boss called the Devourer Of Terraria so i thought you could help cuz my spriting is bad af. Oh and also im reworking the ocean biome by adding new sharks Megalodon etc.

Mod Concept: Alterations to the solar eclipse and it adda new creatures called "The Umbral Creatures" no one thought of this idea before so its kinda unique. Anyways this umbral stuff will corrupt your world much like how a dark engulfs light sort of topic. Im also working a worm boss called the Devourer Of Terraria so i thought you could help cuz my spriting is bad af. Oh and also im reworking the ocean biome by adding new sharks Megalodon etc.
are these 2 sepperate mods or bouth the same mod? because im no particularly interreste din making a new enemyfaction that gets mixed into an existing event. BUT i like the idea of making new oceanbcontent.

are these 2 sepperate mods or bouth the same mod? because im no particularly interreste din making a new enemyfaction that gets mixed into an existing event. BUT i like the idea of making new oceanbcontent.
Yep theyre all in 1 mod. And yes ocean needs to get more love. And the new enemy faction wont be until update 0.1.9 thats still very far in the future either way the solar eclipse alterations has a boss that could get some spriting love cuz my spriting is yeah

Last edited:
Yep theyre all in 1 mod. And yes ocean needs to get more love. And the new enemy faction wont be until update 0.1.9 thats still very far in the future either way the solar eclipse alterations has a boss that could get some spriting love cuz my spriting is yeah
hmm i think ill have to pass then

Mod Concept

icon.png

Paintball Gun Expansion Mod (Paintballs Galore!)

1592998721253.png
Description of plans for the mod:

JungleBrush.png
Several (slight exaderation, maybe like 20+)
new paintball guns/paintball related weapons for different tiers of the game
(perhaps cross-mod comp. if Optima (my friend) finds well-known devs)

OceanSlosher.png
New class: Paintox. This class will have a new point system and an accessory
mechanic where there will be special augment accessories which will
change the way that certain weapons work (armor will be included, but not many)

InklingTerrarian.png
2 new NPC's, all of which are from Splatoon: Sheldon and Shean
One sells several paintball gun-related items while the other sells food
items which buff several stats

That's it.

How you could help:

1592998897570.png
Since we already found some spriters, you don't need to do all of them.
When we need you, we will ask you.

1592998920750.png
If you have played any of the 2 Splatoon games, then
you could make some weapons from those games, but
what we would really want from you is to make the two
NPCs. (I support Thorium Mod)

1592999252244.png
I will repeat once more
: You don't need to do all of the
sprites. Whenever we need you/whenever you unironically want to
(because apparently that's possible) then you can help us.

1592999218157.png
I already have a plan on what everything will look like, and I
can make everything by myself (I have experience with spriting as
well), but it would be quite hard to do two things at once.

It would make a huge difference to the mod if you could do even a handful of things
(even 4 item sprites would help).

Mod Concept

View attachment 280349

Paintball Gun Expansion Mod (Paintballs Galore!)

View attachment 280351 Description of plans for the mod:

View attachment 280353 Several (slight exaderation, maybe like 20+)
new paintball guns/paintball related weapons for different tiers of the game
(perhaps cross-mod comp. if Optima (my friend) finds well-known devs)

View attachment 280354 New class: Paintox. This class will have a new point system and an accessory
mechanic where there will be special augment accessories which will
change the way that certain weapons work (armor will be included, but not many)

View attachment 280355 2 new NPC's, all of which are from Splatoon: Sheldon and Shean
One sells several paintball gun-related items while the other sells food
items which buff several stats

That's it.

How you could help:

View attachment 280356 Since we already found some spriters, you don't need to do all of them.
When we need you, we will ask you.

View attachment 280357 If you have played any of the 2 Splatoon games, then
you could make some weapons from those games, but
what we would really want from you is to make the two
NPCs. (I support Thorium Mod)

View attachment 280359 I will repeat once more: You don't need to do all of the
sprites. Whenever we need you/whenever you unironically want to
(because apparently that's possible) then you can help us.

View attachment 280358 I already have a plan on what everything will look like, and I
can make everything by myself (I have experience with spriting as
well), but it would be quite hard to do two things at once.

It would make a huge difference to the mod if you could do even a handful of things
(even 4 item sprites would help).
Fun idea but ill have to pass
I dislike blatant crossovers

Oh, interesting thread.

Would you be interested spriting some more guards/civilians for my mod? I have all sorts of ideas - and I can sprite too, to some extent - but I'm also interested in what others have in mind. maybe you have some ideas I didn't even thought about or something. A few other furnitures and other gadgets also could be awesome, if you're interested.

Oh, interesting thread.

Would you be interested spriting some more guards/civilians for my mod? I have all sorts of ideas - and I can sprite too, to some extent - but I'm also interested in what others have in mind. maybe you have some ideas I didn't even thought about or something. A few other furnitures and other gadgets also could be awesome, if you're interested.
youd have to give me more details

youd have to give me more details
Well, in general, any sorts of guards you have ideas to. but we can discuss it more, if you want some ideas.
But, various stationary guards/civilians fitting for various towns and fortresses.

Also would be curious about other things too, such as some animated things. e.g. sleeping guard. or for example, getting that sculptor idea animated and stuff, so it looks like he's actually working on the statue.

sora there's a mod called knights glory that only has one spriter when i looked at your experience and I thought the mod maker could need some help heres a invite if you like Join the Knight’s Glory Mod Discord Server!
and what is this all about?

Well, in general, any sorts of guards you have ideas to. but we can discuss it more, if you want some ideas.
But, various stationary guards/civilians fitting for various towns and fortresses.

Also would be curious about other things too, such as some animated things. e.g. sleeping guard. or for example, getting that sculptor idea animated and stuff, so it looks like he's actually working on the statue.
ill hold off on that for now because that sounds like it needs armourspriting wich is my only weakspot. im currently still learning how to make armour

Back
Top Bottom