Ask a random blue slime anything!

They don’t have a digestive system like you or me, instead they absorb things by trapping them inside of their bodies and use enzymes to break them down into nutrients

But isn't gas a result of the breakdown process as well? Unless they can convert the resulting gas to to "slime form" then it has to go somewhere else, don't it? Or does it just breathe out the methane at some point like a sloth does?

I have always wondered something... have you ever... eaten a plort? if you did, how does it taste? I have always wondered this. Also, (even if you have not eaten a plort) do you know what happens if a terraria slime eats a plort? Sorry if this was wordy.

wait. i just read both your posts ( blue slime and modded terrarian). which one is correct? ( about the relation between the far, far range's slimes and terraria's.)

I have always wondered something... have you ever... eaten a plort? if you did, how does it taste? I have always wondered this. Also, (even if you have not eaten a plort) do you know what happens if a terraria slime eats a plort? Sorry if this was wordy.
I have eaten a honey plort,they are extremely sweet,nothing really happens, it just dissolves in our "stomach" even without the enzymes, its strange, and after eating them i felt a bit weird. Nothing happened afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom