Ask a random blue slime anything!

How is it that your are more powerful than.. a dirt block ( as they no longer block phantasmal death rays,) but most weapons can insta kill you?

Well, the one I consumed was pink so probs a pink plort. But I have accidentally eaten lots of them. Honey, boom, puddle. All of them except puddle made me very sick. Also, humans (Nor Terrarians) aren’t meant to eat plorts.

Well, the one I consumed was pink so probs a pink plort. But I have accidentally eaten lots of them. Honey, boom, puddle. All of them except puddle made me very sick. Also, humans (Nor Terrarians) aren’t meant to eat plorts.
Honey plorts are used in making food,so it should taste good, but it's extremely sweet though,and puddle plorts are just plorts made of pure water.

Like I said, plorts aren't for human comsumption. At least not raw. And the honey plort was sweet, too sweet...

*Gulp*
Oh dear... If you excuse me I will be in the bathroom...

Have you tried eating a gold plort? i have, and i chipped a tooth. Then i sold it.
I have eaten a gold plort,it eventually turned into a gold coin,everything gold in a slime's "stomach" gets dissolved to a certain point where it's only its core and it's shaped like a coin.

Back
Top Bottom