Xbox One Martian madness

TheRealMeteor

Skeletron
For some reason, when I try to activate the probe and summon the event, my game just freezes, I reload it, and there is no martians. Help?

For some reason, when I try to activate the probe and summon the event, my game just freezes, I reload it, and there is no martians. Help?
Does it only happen in one world? After you let the probe scan you, are you magic mirroring home right away or waiting?

Does it only happen in one world? After you let the probe scan you, are you magic mirroring home right away or waiting?
I have tried both magic mirroring and waiting, but it still fails, and I don’t have another post golem world at the moment

I have tried both magic mirroring and waiting, but it still fails, and I don’t have another post golem world at the moment
Does this happen 100% of the time? When you wait after you let the probe scan you, when does it freeze? After you magic mirror home?

I was able to do the Martian madness once, but the times I have tried after have not worked
Ah, okay, then there must be something in the time that it did work that you should try to replicate. Perhaps waiting a long bit after being scanned. Try out different situations and see what works and what doesn't. I know that can be time-consuming, but I haven't heard any one else say that they are experiencing this issue so I don't know of any workarounds, sorry.

Ah, okay, then there must be something in the time that it did work that you should try to replicate. Perhaps waiting a long bit after being scanned. Try out different situations and see what works and what doesn't. I know that can be time-consuming, but I haven't heard any one else say that they are experiencing this issue so I don't know of any workarounds, sorry.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom