Tool Terrafirma - Interactive Mapping

I have a question, i know is for 1.3.2 but i can use it for 1.3.5.3 without any world break or some bugs? :indifferent:

Just a heads up, Norton has gone nuts over this, and while I excluded it on my end and told norton it's safe, the dev needs to do the same.
Kaspersky also alerted about it, so it's not coincidence.
But both Avast and Malwarebytes (both paid versions) say it's fine.

The author of the tool offers it free of charge, it's not required to play the game. He makes the source available for inspection and download, I don't see that he's required to do anything further. If you don't trust the download, don't use it.

My Windows Defender thing blocked it for Malware.
It does not contain malware. I re-downloaded both the .zip and the .msi files and scanned them directly with Windows Defender, and it found no issues. The source code is available at that link for inspection or for anyone to download and build themselves.

All AV software is prone to false-positive results to some degree; you can either choose to believe it without question or use the results to dig further. If you truly believe it's malware, then don't proceed with downloading it.

It does not contain malware. I re-downloaded both the .zip and the .msi files and scanned them directly with Windows Defender, and it found no issues. The source code is available at that link for inspection or for anyone to download and build themselves.

All AV software is prone to false-positive results to some degree; you can either choose to believe it without question or use the results to dig further. If you truly believe it's malware, then don't proceed with downloading it.
Oh, okay. i'll then reinstall it.

Oh my yes~
I used Terrafirma some sweet time ago, when 1.2 was just released, and since then some security softwares flagged it as PUP or malware. But I never had a problem with it, so whatever.
I'm glad I've found it again :pinky: Have to test it with 1.3.5.3

does this still work? i installed using the mci and after install it will not open. im on win 10. what am i missing?

does this still work? i installed using the mci and after install it will not open. im on win 10. what am i missing?
I'm having the same issue, never used it before so cannot tell when it broke.

Maybe a Win10 update? Compatibility mode is not helping.

if this is still supported, could you add a function to rename worlds? this is the only map viewer that i know of that works on mac and currently there is no way to rename your world on mac.

Updated for 1.4.0.4. Now uses Terraria's own localization files so the tiles and chest contents can be in the same language you play terraria in.

This doesn't seem to launch on my PC, I try and launch it and nothing happens (after a brief loading icon) and it doesn't appear in the processes tab of Task Manager, I'm running on Win10 and tried running compat for Win8 and 7 but got the same results.

This doesn't seem to launch on my PC, I try and launch it and nothing happens (after a brief loading icon) and it doesn't appear in the processes tab of Task Manager, I'm running on Win10 and tried running compat for Win8 and 7 but got the same results.

It does require 64-bit win10.. but it should give an error if you try to run it on 32bit windows.

Back
Top Bottom