Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

Well, if you know how to normally install the wave banks, then you don't need to worry. It seems however, that you changed the file's name, but not its suffix? Like, the bit that explains what type of file it is. Your wavebank is probably named "Wave Bank.xwb.exe" or something, they are both supposed to be the same file type. Anyhow, sorry i'm not a mac user nor know much of it, just giving a hand.

But yeah, the idea is that the new one must replace the old one, if not, then its not properly installed AFAIK. Good luck with that.

Well, if you know how to normally install the wave banks, then you don't need to worry. It seems however, that you changed the file's name, but not its suffix? Like, the bit that explains what type of file it is. Your wavebank is probably named "Wave Bank.xwb.exe" or something, they are both supposed to be the same file type. Anyhow, sorry i'm not a mac user nor know much of it, just giving a hand.

But yeah, the idea is that the new one must replace the old one, if not, then its not properly installed AFAIK. Good luck with that.

Alright thank you so much. I am checking, and it asks me to replace the original Wave Bank. But there is no .exe extension. `:(

Updated most of the tracks in the V.4 update. Too many to list in the changelog. Here's the tracklist.
01. Night - Lost Ship Explore - FTL/Wildlife Exploitation Preserve - Borderlands 2
02. Eerie - Screamer - World of Goo
03. Daytime 1 - Forest Songs - Titan Souls
04. Boss1 - Harvesting the Harvester - Hive Jump
05. Title theme - Mania Planet - Trackmania 2
06. Jungle - Bynn the Breaker - Bastion
07. Corruption - Crystal Peak - Hollow Knight
08. Hallow - Bud's Theme - Grow Home
09. Underground Corruption - Crystal Peak - Hollow Knight
10. Underground Hallowed - Potential for Anything - VVVVVV
11. Boss2 - Memento Mori - Binding of Isaac: Antibirth
12. Underground 1 - Colonial explore - FTL
13. Boss3 - Scorching the Scorcher - Hive Jump
14. Snow - Queen's Gardens - Hollow Knight
15. Space - Milky Way Explore - FTL
16. Crimson - Inbound 3 - Black Mesa Source
17. Golem - Meat Golem - Super Meat Boy
18. Daytime 2 - Tropos By Day - Owlboy
19. Rain (Music) - Mantis Explore - FTL
20. Ice Underground - Aurora Borealis - Risk of Rain
21. Desert - The Bottom - Machinarium
22. Ocean - Space Cruise - FTL
23. Dungeon - Hacking Malfunction - FTL
Dungeon Hardmode - Hulk Destruct Button - Enter the Gungeon
24. Plantera - Morituros - Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth
25. Queen Bee - C.H.A.D.'s Lullaby - Super Meat Boy
26. Jungle Temple - Depths - Titan Souls
27. Eclipse - Ventricide - Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
28. Rain (SFX) - Blank
29. Mushroom Forest - Cyclogenesis
30. Pumpkin moon - Battle of Lil' Slugger - Super Meat Boy
31. Underground 2 - Zoltan Explore - FTL
32. Frost Moon - Circles of the bells - Big Giant Circles
33. Underground Crimson - Cicatrix - Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth
34. Lunar Event - Queen Killer - Hive Jump
35. Pirate Invasion - Storming the Flying Castle - Flinthook
36. Underworld - Titanic - Titan Souls
37. Martian Madness - Cherenkov Blue Overdriver - Neurovoider
38. Final Boss - Roller Mobster - Hotline Miami 2
39. Goblin Invasion - Pens and Swords - Hammerwatch
40. Sandstorm - RUN! - Canabalt
41. Old One's Army - Really Mad! - Hammerwatch
[/spoiler

hey this mod is amazin like the music is pretty good and very well chosen. but if i dont really like a song for example the night one. is there a way to disable one of them? if its not possible dont worry about it, its not that bad anyway just prefer the noraml terraria night one

also is there a way to maybe change one of the songs to one i have like in the files? im new to thsi wavebank thing
[doublepost=1502626069,1502625491][/doublepost]i just really want like maybe moon lord having [Epic battle fantasy 3 music: You'll never guess this] song i feel like it fits a strong boss

hey this mod is amazin like the music is pretty good and very well chosen. but if i dont really like a song for example the night one. is there a way to disable one of them? if its not possible dont worry about it, its not that bad anyway just prefer the noraml terraria night one

also is there a way to maybe change one of the songs to one i have like in the files? im new to thsi wavebank thing
[doublepost=1502626069,1502625491][/doublepost]i just really want like maybe moon lord having [Epic battle fantasy 3 music: You'll never guess this] song i feel like it fits a strong boss
Unfortunately, there is no way for you to disable or change an individual song. I would have to start from scratch and make an entirely separate wavebank to do that.

Unfortunately, there is no way for you to disable or change an individual song. I would have to start from scratch and make an entirely separate wavebank to do that.
ok thanks ill do that. and ill definetaly use the music you used since they are such good choices. probably best wave bank ive seen out of all of them. nice job
[doublepost=1502700462,1502700092][/doublepost]one question though, you for example put 2 songs in the night time music. is it actually possible to do that? or can you only put one version. also about the hardmode dungeon music is it possible to put another song in hardmode in the wave bank file?

ok thanks ill do that. and ill definetaly use the music you used since they are such good choices. probably best wave bank ive seen out of all of them. nice job
[doublepost=1502700462,1502700092][/doublepost]one question though, you for example put 2 songs in the night time music. is it actually possible to do that? or can you only put one version. also about the hardmode dungeon music is it possible to put another song in hardmode in the wave bank file?
Technically, it's not possible. Since Terraria only has one night track and one dungeon track. For night time, I just combined both of those songs into 1 track, and for the dungeon, I just made two separate wavebanks. There may be a way to mod in extra tracks that aren't originally there, but that's far beyond my capability.

Have you considered Binding of Issac for Corruption music?
There's a song I found that I think may fit the Underground Corruption especially in Hard mode.
Huh, I never thought of using the BoI OSTs for corruption and such. Odd considering that they're some of my favorite video game soundtracks.

Back
Top Bottom