Map-Store Builder's Workshop (All Items)

May want to double check the blood moon summon item. I didn't see it in the temporary item chests before. I'll check if it's in place now that the rooms are set up.

Well, after an initial inspection, the first thing I've noticed is that the Zoologist isn't present. Given how barren and biome-less the map is, I'm not sure what shenanigans will be required to pump up the bestiary enough to make her appear, unless Tedit has already added that functionality in. In terms of items, the blocks, banners, and paintings all seem to be up to date. You only added 2 of the ladybug and bee minecarts into the chest, an accident I'm sure. And the Rolling Cactus Chest isn't labelled.

I still find it funny that the Gothic and Pine sets are almost non-existent when every other set is now fully complete.

To this day I'm confused as to why there's a space between Skeletron Prime and the Twins' chests that remains empty.

Other than that, everything I've checked seems to be in order.

Well, after an initial inspection, the first thing I've noticed is that the Zoologist isn't present. Given how barren and biome-less the map is, I'm not sure what shenanigans will be required to pump up the bestiary enough to make her appear, unless Tedit has already added that functionality in. In terms of items, the blocks, banners, and paintings all seem to be up to date. You only added 2 of the ladybug and bee minecarts into the chest, an accident I'm sure. And the Rolling Cactus Chest isn't labelled.

I still find it funny that the Gothic and Pine sets are almost non-existent when every other set is now fully complete.

To this day I'm confused as to why there's a space between Skeletron Prime and the Twins' chests that remains empty.

Other than that, everything I've checked seems to be in order.

NPCs should be in the next update, I'm just collecting misc comments before releasing it. The golfer isn't there either! I'll get the minecarts and chest name fixed and probably eventually move the boss stuff around - I always hoped they'd add a hardmode brain of cthulu to compliment the eater/destroyer combo, so I left that space in hope.

Fantastic work getting this out quickly! It seems too thorough. Meaning I probably shouldn't be in here yet. I should save the build god character for until after I beat the game lol.

where is the slice of cake buff? it's not in the ammo box/bewitching table chest.
I didn't even realize it was a buff! I just assumed it was a food item you could eat in my playthrough. I'd try with food or misc furniture, but I'll make sure it is in the right place with the next upload this weekend.

Has it been updated to journey mode so we can fill out our journey mode characters inventory?
Yeah, there are versions of the map for every gamemode, including Journey. They're all included in the download.

I found a couple of tiny little errors in the boss area, by the way. The Empress of Light's chest has no label and the famous cultist bag is in the solar eclipse chest for some reason.

Sorry to say this @Tel, but they added a new item. You're not retired quite yet.

Hah, added the day it came out, I just haven't uploaded the file yet. Waiting to see what other bits and pieces trickle in for this.

I found a couple of tiny little errors in the boss area, by the way. The Empress of Light's chest has no label and the famous cultist bag is in the solar eclipse chest for some reason.

Thanks, fixed!

Additionally, I can't find the Critter Shampoo anywhere in the accessories area.

It is a vanity item, so it is in the second section of vanity accessories. Just doesn't show up on the dummy since there's no item on your character!

The map just got a bit of praise from ChippyGaming!

Oh that's funny, my husband and I watched a bit of that episode last night but quit before we got to that part. Glad he likes the redesign, but the "team" is just me with the odd assistance from my husband!

I'm afraid the map has finally begun to break down. I know you mentioned you no longer have the transitional version of the 1.4 map (the one you made right before the release), but do you know if Tedit can be used to "downgrade" the 1.4 map? If not, I can probably just reset it from the original backup. If I had to guess, it did not like having NPCs from mods move in.

Last edited:

I'm afraid the map has finally begun to break down. I know you mentioned you no longer have the transitional version of the 1.4 map (the one you made right before the release), but do you know if Tedit can be used to "downgrade" the 1.4 map? If not, I can probably just reset it from the original backup. If I had to guess, it did not like having NPCs from mods move in.

Hmm, you could probably use an old version of TEdit, download the older version from Curse, then use TEdit to manually chop it up. Wouldn't be pretty, but would get everything out of the central chunk. If it is a mod-induced issue though I'm not sure there's much to be done about that. As far as I'm aware there is no way to save a map to an older file format in TEdit.

Back
Top Bottom