tModLoader Smart Doors (From 1.4)

GoodPro712

Terrarian
Smart Doors is a feature from 1.4 where doors automatically open. A lot of people playing 1.4 that come back to tModLoader will have to get used to no smart doors however this changes that and adds the feature in a mod.

This mod is not open source as it uses code directly from Terraria's code.

Thanks to Eldrazi for helping me with an error with the IL.

smartdoorss.gif

Check out the Discord!

Attachments

• SmartDoors2.gif
    SmartDoors2.gif
    627.8 KB · Views: 4,005
Last edited:
I got the same issue. Error description in picture.

(the german line says: "An element with the same key has already been added")

Attachments

• door error.png
    door error.png
    477.7 KB · Views: 903
I installed the mod and it worked perfectly but I found this major bug where the mod seems to break toggleable items like the swarm crown in fargo's or the cosmolight in calamity, it basically cancels any effect of the item you use, like if you use the swarm crown the bosses spawn and then despawn and the cosmolight does nothing whatsoever, I'm sure it was just some coding bro moment , I'd love if this were fixed asap so i can keep using the mod, thanks.

Can not confirm the Cosmolight thing, works fine for me. I don't have Fargo's mod so I can't comment on that. Everything is holding up fine for me. Just as a small heads up!

I installed the mod and it worked perfectly but I found this major bug where the mod seems to break toggleable items like the swarm crown in fargo's or the cosmolight in calamity, it basically cancels any effect of the item you use, like if you use the swarm crown the bosses spawn and then despawn and the cosmolight does nothing whatsoever, I'm sure it was just some coding bro moment , I'd love if this were fixed asap so i can keep using the mod, thanks.
Can you send me your mod list and logs

Back
Top Bottom