tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I have a question regarding Fargo's Souls. I've done some looking around both on Google and these forums, but couldn't find anything about this. It's entirely possible I am not using the correct search term.

I was fairly far into a Calamity playthrough when I installed both Fargo's Soul and Mutant, and turned on Eternity Mode. With the materials I had on hand, I was able to get some of the end game souls and enchantments together (namely the Souls of the Universe and Dimension, the Terra Force, as well as the Forces of Devastation, Exhalation, and Annihilation), but started to notice something. Most notably during when a Blood Moon kicked off and the mech bosses started coming out of the woodwork to tunnel up my :red:, one in particular caused me a considerable degree of pain. The Destroyer would grind my game to a halt, clocking roughly 5 frames a second, while being unreasonably difficult to kill for a character kitted out with end game gear. I am pretty sure this is because of the roughly 14 squintillion summons my character was rocking from the enchantments and souls all attempting to attack it at the same time, making it effectively untouchable by anything my character could throw at it, as a result of the summons' piercing attacks taking up every possible NPC invincibility frame in the universe. Is there any way around this, or is it something that the mod should already be handling?

<TL;DR> Fargo's Mutant and Soul installed late in a Calamity world. Beefy/multi-segment enemies and bosses have become almost invincible after my character has equipped the Souls of the Universe and Dimension, the Terra Force, as well as the Forces of Devastation, Exhalation, and Annihilation. I think this is because of piercing attacks and NPC invincibility. Is there anything I can do to fix this, beyond just scaling everything back to before I had these items equipped, or am I the idiot for having all these things toggled on at the same time? I have tested this on a new world and gotten the same result.
Toggle stuff off in the Mod Config menu found in settings. Its an absolute meme once you have several forces going. Additionally if you have eternity mode and revengence or something destroyer might also explode due to conflicts

the souls mod in the tmod loader browser says its missing a master but I can't find it in the browser. am I just dumb or is it not there for a reason

Hi, excuse me I have a problem, I put a soul to run faster, but when a boss appears my char gets very slow, does anyone know what might be happening? 😕

EDIT: I clarify that I am playing in expert mode and I have not consumed anything to increase the difficulty, such as Eternity mode or Death mode

I have a question
Can you only fight BoC in a crimson world? My world has corruption and I defeated EoW and I can now buy a BoC summon, but BoC runs away in phase 2.

So I'm currently doing a Fargo/Calamity Eternity/Reveangence run. It's been... interesting... but I finally beat the Moon Lord. Decided to try to take on the Abominationn and...

HOW?!

I literally die so fast I can't even figure out what I'm doing wrong. I think the longest I've lasted is 30 seconds. As soon as I take a single hit, my health just starts melting away and then the next hit kills me. I'm wearing basically every Eternity mode debuff prevention item, but none of it seems to help. I can't even take off more than 10% of his health before I die.

How are you supposed to beat this thing?! T_T

So I'm currently doing a Fargo/Calamity Eternity/Reveangence run. It's been... interesting... but I finally beat the Moon Lord. Decided to try to take on the Abominationn and...

HOW?!

I literally die so fast I can't even figure out what I'm doing wrong. I think the longest I've lasted is 30 seconds. As soon as I take a single hit, my health just starts melting away and then the next hit kills me. I'm wearing basically every Eternity mode debuff prevention item, but none of it seems to help. I can't even take off more than 10% of his health before I die.

How are you supposed to beat this thing?! T_T
Having Calamity activated buffs the Fargo Trio a bit, Mutant most of all.

The battered club, which summons the Ogre, does not show up in the inventory after defeating a Tier 3 Ogre. It must only trigger when defeating the T2 Ogre, which start showing up after defeating a mechanical boss (but before defeating the Golem).

Ah, so in other words Boss Checklist is lying to me, and I need to do more Calamity bosses before taking on Abominationn. Thanks!
If you think he's tough, wait til you off him to trigger Mutant. If Calamity's active, Mutant gets buffed to the point he could slap SCal across the face and tell her to make him a sandwich.

Question
When I used pandora's box pre-hardmode, I got lunar pillar enemies. This is not a problem on it's own, the problem is that they dropped stardust fragments. There was another time when I used pandora's box I managed to get a crystal serpent. I have 20 mods installed, and I don't think any of them are supposed to make the lunar enemies drop fragments.Can anyone tell me if this is normal?

Hi, excuse me I have a problem, I put a soul to run faster, but when a boss appears my char gets very slow, does anyone know what might be happening? 😕

EDIT: I clarify that I am playing in expert mode and I have not consumed anything to increase the difficulty, such as Eternity mode or Death mode
the meme speed is reduced alot while bosses are alive
I have a question
Can you only fight BoC in a crimson world? My world has corruption and I defeated EoW and I can now buy a BoC summon, but BoC runs away in phase 2.
Yes he is fightable in any world. that happening is a calamity conflict pretty sure
The battered club, which summons the Ogre, does not show up in the inventory after defeating a Tier 3 Ogre. It must only trigger when defeating the T2 Ogre, which start showing up after defeating a mechanical boss (but before defeating the Golem).
yes fixed next update .. which is when tmod goes to 1.4
Question
When I used pandora's box pre-hardmode, I got lunar pillar enemies. This is not a problem on it's own, the problem is that they dropped stardust fragments. There was another time when I used pandora's box I managed to get a crystal serpent. I have 20 mods installed, and I don't think any of them are supposed to make the lunar enemies drop fragments.Can anyone tell me if this is normal?
all I know is this mod does not make them drop fragments so idk

the meme speed is reduced alot while bosses are alive

Yes he is fightable in any world. that happening is a calamity conflict pretty sure

yes fixed next update .. which is when tmod goes to 1.4

all I know is this mod does not make them drop fragments so idk
I just killed BoC while farming for a meat grinder becuase BoC somehow spawned in the corruption and i have endgame gear so i could kill BoC before it ran away

In masochist mode the specific drops from bosses wont work for me in multiplayer but i'm also using these mods
:Calamity (Death Mode)
:Calamity Music
:Thorium
:Luiafk
:Magic Storage
:Alchemist NPC Lite
:Max Stack Plus Extra

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom