Some hardmode ores not spawning

Player5231

Terrarian
there are few hardmode ores didn't spawed on my world after breaking and altars. I broke all of them and I didn't manage to find cobalt or adamanite. and it didn't send a msg in the chat about those ores only
titanium parallium and mythril.
is this a bug or I'm stupied?

Your world will only have either:
Cobalt or Palladium
Mythril or Orichcalcum
Admantite or Titanium
Wdym? I need them and I cant progress without those ores cuz I need adanamite furnce
You can make a titanium forge which does the same things.

Altars will only spawn either of the 3 tiers.
cobalt OR palladium
mythril OR orichalc
adamantite OR titanium

you can aquire the others from crates too though (but that's quite tedious, and RNG dependant)

by the way, you can craft a hardmode anvil either from mytril or orichalc, and a hardmode forge either from adamantite or titanium (show the ore to the guide for the recipe, it does requires the ore for the forge, not bars (since you can't craft bars without the forge)

on a side note... since every smashed altar has 1/3 chance to turn a single, random corruptible block underground corrupted/crimsoned or hallowed, which will then spread (and fast in early hardmode)... if you indeed smashed tons of altars, that situation could turn really uggly really soon...

Wdym? I need them and I cant progress without those ores cuz I need adanamite furnce

So your worlds will always have a preset combination of ores present.

Copper <--> Tin
Iron <--> Lead
Silver <--> Tungsten
Gold <--> Platinum

In Hardmode they're:
Cobalt <--> Palladium
Mythril <--> Orichalcum
Admantite <--> Titanium

You can make a Titanium Forge that functions identically to Adamantite. Titanium ore functions the same as Adamantite, so you'll need a Mythril or Orichalcum Pickaxe/Drill to mine it. You'll find it near the lava layer.

Also, Thread moved to Ingame support.

ok tnx but how I should get titanium ingot without adamanite furnce?
Ty
Altars will only spawn either of the 3 tiers.
cobalt OR palladium
mythril OR orichalc
adamantite OR titanium

you can aquire the others from crates too though (but that's quite tedious, and RNG dependant)

by the way, you can craft a hardmode anvil either from mytril or orichalc, and a hardmode forge either from adamantite or titanium (show the ore to the guide for the recipe, it does requires the ore for the forge, not bars (since you can't craft bars without the forge)

on a side note... since every smashed altar has 1/3 chance to turn a single, random corruptible block underground corrupted/crimsoned or hallowed, which will then spread (and fast in early hardmode)... if you indeed smashed tons of altars, that situation could turn really uggly really soon...
Ty. you helped me a lot that my first save I got farther then prehard more

Back
Top Bottom