PC [Free] A bunch of pets.

Gotcha!

Pumpking
My compulsive hoarding often leads to amassing ridiculous piles of stuff. I felt like cleaning up today, so I sold most of my excess crap to npc's.
There're still a bunch of pets left though, and since some of these are rather annoyingly rare, I'd figure someone else might be happy to give these a home. ;)

I've got one of each:

< For now I'm fresh out! >

Since I recently reached a 1000 platinum ($_$) I really don't want any money for these. My characters are already filthy, filthy, filthy rich. They are having meetings about setting up evil corporations to take over other worlds. (Maybe even YOUR world.)
So just give me a nudge if you want one, or if you want all of them to pass them to your friends. (Don't be an arse by selling these freebies to other people, you soulless greedy person.)

Just give me a nudge and I'll pass an IP so you can come visit my world, or I can visit yours if so desired. :)

Edit: Removed items already given away from list.

Last edited:
Good guy Gotcha!.
I do not want any, since I prefer to get them myself.
Are all your 10 chars all rich?

I think I'll spread the world around. I already have all of them. I guess that's what over 700 hours of Terraria does to you. ;)
Same, only over double the hours here. :p

Good guy Gotcha!.
I do not want any, since I prefer to get them myself.
Are all your 10 chars all rich?
I've got my money pooled in my house, so they don't have a thousand platinum each. That'd be silly. :p

I am so freaking rich I will pay you 2997 platinum for all of these. Send me the IP plz.
Oh, @Gotcha!
Err, no offense but I don't want illegimate items, inclusing insane amounts of money. Doesn't seem you got that money fairly, unless you happen to have 10.000+ game hours. And even if someone did spend 10.000 hours to get that amount, no one would throw away their hard earned platinum like that.
I'd rather give them to a legitimate player, sorry. :)

I an legitimate! D:
Seriously, I have like every legit item ingame and I am to lazy to get more pets. I seriously am legitimate. 2997 plat is 3 stacks actually so...

I an legitimate! D:
That's not possible, sorry. And taking stuff from an all-items map doesn't count either. I'm not judging you, everyone should play the game how they want to. :)
But even so, I'd rather make someone happy who plays without cheating and only accepts another person's legitimate items than giving them to someone who doesn't shy away from getting his stuff from, euh... less legitimate sources. :)

I don't use any of that. Well, sometimes wheb RNG hates me I will trade a ton of souls or something for a The Axe, but thats stupid RNG's fault. I was farming for like 4 hours but that's RNG's fault. I just sell a ton of things actually. If you don't want to trade with me, I understand. I just wanted to clear this up.

Where's the bone key? I find the dungeon guardian very easy if you know what your doing.

We can visit each other's worlds? I mean, I can set up a server on my comp with TShock, but I thought that was local only! I didn't think other people could come visit! :dryadeek:

Can i get Amber Mosquito? :)
Yes, you can. :)
Hey, can i get the Eye Spring?
never found one :dryadcry: ;(
Yes, you can. :)

Let me know when you want to pick it up, so I can start a server and give you an IP.

We can visit each other's worlds? I mean, I can set up a server on my comp with TShock, but I thought that was local only! I didn't think other people could come visit! :dryadeek:
I am confused. Ofcourse people can visit eachother's worlds. :)

please can I have the magical pumpkin seed I have a max of 2 platinum so plz can I have one thx. Can I have your ip as well thanks.

Back
Top Bottom