PC Vent your frustrations here

MasterworkStone

Duke Fishron
Lets look at the Skeleton Archer.
Skeleton_Archer.png

It deals 140 raw damage in expert, with adamantite melee armor and warding in every slot it deals 84 damage a hit.
It's a common enemy in the cavern layer, it spawns in every biome. If you are not in a wide open space, they will decimate you.

I came back to this game a few weeks ago and I still haven't fully adjusted to how absolutely broken it can be at times.
The Skeleton Archer has so far made every tunnel I'm digging into a deathtrap, if I see one I have two options, take half my HP in damage by fighting it, or dig for my life.

Lets look at the Skeleton Archer.
View attachment 277364
It deals 140 raw damage in expert, with adamantite melee armor and warding in every slot it deals 84 damage a hit.
It's a common enemy in the cavern layer, it spawns in every biome. If you are not in a wide open space, they will decimate you.

I came back to this game a few weeks ago and I still haven't fully adjusted to how absolutely broken it can be at times.
The Skeleton Archer has so far made every tunnel I'm digging into a deathtrap, if I see one I have two options, take half my HP in damage by fighting it, or dig for my life.
Easy solution, fire a bunch of arrows at it, and it shouldn’t be hitting you.

A recent frustration for me, Betsy's Wings supposedly have a 25% drop rate.
I have killed that stupid lizard over 15 times now.
Still haven't managed to rip the wings off its back.
I have gotten the mask and trophy several times, both of which have lower drop rates than the wings.

I'm frustrated that every other post in these forums is bug this or I hate that.

1.4 is cool and they added a ton of new stuff. You don't have to play on Master Mode. Granted many things changed and I do think there's some things to be fixed but games change. This is nothing compared to some of the games I've played for years and got a sudden makeover for the worst. This is still playable and enjoyable.

You are entitled to your own opinion so don't by any means take this as a fascist rant. It would just be nice to see less of the two negatives and more of other things. It's getting better over time though.

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate the fungus biome(enemy wise)

edit: i guess i should say why :v. i hate them because they are every where in the biome and the spore bulbs, because they spew that annoying spores

Last edited:
not really frustrated at it or anything, but i do feel like the Dreadnautilus' drops is just a teeny tad lackluster. like, the Sanguine Bat Staff is cool and all, but you'd be lying if you say you don't want, for example, a Nautilus Shell Trophy or a mini Red Nautilus pet item.

sun dance and everlasting rainbow have bad hitbox conveyance and seeing more torch nonsense from the torch god mini-event before seeing those attacks be addressed graphically rubs me the wrong way.

i also want the vanity slots back to store emblems for quick swapping. being told that it wasn't a "viable replacement for loadouts" when it was the only thing doing that particular job and then wasn't replaced at the same time it was removed is vexing.

just played Terraria again and i finally remembered one of the biggest frustrations i have with the game: trying to farm all the Crates so that i can research them

like i can get to 200+ Fishing power easily and i STILL get mostly Bass or Neon Tetra

actually trying to research all the items in the game is just hell tbh

Game has been stuttering severely since 1.4.0.4. Seems to be related to IO. It gets better after awhile - until a new effect/mob shows up. I rather go back to the long starting/preloading everything load time if it means not having stutters.

Game has been stuttering severely since 1.4.0.4. Seems to be related to IO. It gets better after awhile - until a new effect/mob shows up. I rather go back to the long starting/preloading everything load time if it means not having stutters.
Hmm, if that would happen to be the actual reason for this, is there still quicklaunch setting in config.json? Not at my pc atm, can't check

just played Terraria again and i finally remembered one of the biggest frustrations i have with the game: trying to farm all the Crates so that i can research them

like i can get to 200+ Fishing power easily and i STILL get mostly Bass or Neon Tetra

actually trying to research all the items in the game is just hell tbh

Getting crates right now is really easy. You really need to use crate potions. With 200+ Fishing power you should get at least 2 in a 10 minute period, if not more.

Been trying to get the hallowed key for a few days now. Instead, I got a rod of discord. I’m not complaining, but for once in my life I would’ve rather preferred a hallowed key.

honestly im just really annoyed with my current world gen. crimson spawned on both sides, close to jungle and close to spawn. meteorite didnt spawn for some reason (yes i did beat brain of cthulhu) but i cant change it because im too far into the game

Back
Top Bottom