tModLoader Creative tools

NotLe0n

Official Terrarian
The 1.3 version of this mod will NOT be updated. A 1.4 version is avalible on the Steam Workshop

Creative Tools
With Creative tools you can toggle several different events and game states with a single click of a button,
move Npc's and Items with your mouse, display lots of Information on the screen and much more!

1616933803008.png

Download via Mod Browser or Directly

Comment down below or join my discord server if you have any problems.​

Things you can toggle:
• Bloodmoon
• Frostmoon
• Pumpkinmoon
• Solar eclipse
• Pirate invasion
• Goblin Army
• Martian Madness
• Frost Legion
• Hardmode
• Expert Mode
• Halloween
• Christmas
• Party
• Slime Rain

Clear Inventory: Clear your inventory or delete all items that are not favorited! (inventory-, ammo- and moneyslots).
1594723946123.png
Modify held Item: Change some properties of your held Item, like damage, usetime, size, ect. (Changes are not saved with the player, so relogging will revert any changes to the items)
1594724082665.png

Modify Player: Change some properties of your player (changes are not saved!).
1594724106791.png
Custom NPC: Create your own basic NPC
Click here to see the video (older version)

Custom Item: Create your own basic Item
Click here to see the video (older version)
Creative Fly: Toggle to Fly in the air or through blocks! (simmilar to noclip, control with WASD, SHIFT to go faster and CTRL to go slower)
Click here to see the video.
Magic Cursor: Move NPC's and Items with your mouse by middle clicking them. (only works for one npc of a type)
Information you can display on the screen:
• Mouse position relative to the World
• Mouse position relative to the screen
• Mouse and Mouse border Color

• Player name, whoAmI id, position, velocity, liferegen, mana regen, minion number, rocket time, respawn time, imunity time, flight timer
• NPC position, velocity, Distance to Mouse, name, type, aiStyle
• Item position, name, type, Distance to Mouse
• Projectile position, velocity, name, type, Distance to Mouse
• Screen position, Screen Zoom
• Time, Global time, Rain Timer
• Hitboxes for Mouse, Player, NPCs, Projectiles, and Items

1594723663385.png
Weather Contol: Contol what time it is and change the moonphase
Play any sound or Music and see what SoundID/MusicID it has (useful for modders)
This allows you to change what bosses you have killed already. For Example:
You can only enter the dungeon when skeleton has been defeated. Instead of having to fight him you can just tick NPC.downedBoss3.

unknown.png

Miscellaneous:
You can summon a Meteor (only 1 meteor can exist in a world. If you want two, destroy the first one).

If you have any suggestions, comment and I might add them!

Known Bugs:
- Multiplayer.
- If you reload all mods, open a world and go to the weapons tab in Recipe browser without opening the Creative tools menu first, the game crashes. [high priority]
- Sometimes normal army summons don't work. Workaround: Reload the world
- If you change the time to exactly 54000 event messages continously appear [wont fix]
- Tabbing out while the file select window is open will cause the game to turn purple (caused by terraria, close file select window) [won't fix]

Todo:
Get Multiplayer working
Fix Bugs lol
>> 28.03.2021
+ Pyroknight redrew all sprites
+ Made Description more informative
+ fixed WeatherControl button text
>> 27.03.2021
+ Added the ability to change what bosses you have killed already
>> 22.12.2020
+ new cleaner UI
+ You can drag the Modify Item/Player, Custom Item/NPC, Weather Control menu now
+ Better sprites
+ Other internal changes
v2.9.0.2 - Hotfix #2 >> 25.10.2020
+ Rewritten lots of code, please report any bugs on the homepage
+ Fixed transparency and 1 pixel in the icon

v2.9.0.1 - Hotfix #1 >> 22.10.2020
+ Fixed System.InvalidOperationException: Nullable object must have a value. crash, that happened with "The Clicker Class" and several other Mods
>> 30.08.2020
+ Fixed Info Display not working correctly in anti gravity
+ Fixed Hitboxes not displaying correctly when zooming in
+ Added Screen Zoom to Info Display
+ You can now Change your size (items are offset though)
>> 28.07.2020
+ Optimized code
+ Reduced Loading time
+ You can now play Music
+ Added tick when you hover over a slider
>> 19.07.2020
+ You can now change the texture of your Custom NPC/Item
+ Added Play Sound
+ Moved Custom Item UI down
+ Fixed UI inconsistencies
>> 14.07.2020
+ Added Custom NPC/Item
+ Added Modify Player
+ Added Hitboxes to Info Display
>> 26.06.2020
+ You can yeet npcs now
+ Magic cursor works on the map
+ Added more Info
+ The Mod kinda works in Multiplayer, some things are glitchy and some don't work at all.
+ Fixed a Bug with parties
+ Removed Changelog from the description
>> 21.06.2020
+ Added Weather Contol
+ You can now hide stuff in Info Display
+ Added more Info
+ Added the option to not delete favorited items
>> 16.06.2020
+ Added more Info
+ Item actions no longer occur when clicking inside UI
+ Fixed a huge bug with Creative Fly
+ Fixed several bugs with Info Display and Magic Cursor! (thanks direwolf420!)
>> 14.06.2020
+ Added Modify Held Item
+ Added Creative Fly
+ Added Magic Cursor
+ Added Info Display
+ Added a close button
+ Changed Menu Header
>> 26.05.2020
+ Added Pirate Invasion Toggle
+ Added Goblin Army Toggle
+ Added Martian Madness Toggle
+ Added Frost Legion Toggle
+ Added Expert Mode Toggle
+ Added Menu header
+ Added Icon
>> 23.05.2020
+ Added Solar eclipse Toggle
+ Added Confirmation Box when trying to clear your Inventory
+ Fixed Click detection bug

v1.0 - Initial Release >> 04.05.2020

Last edited:
Neat. Does the "Clear Inventory" button have a confirmation dialog before it wipes your inventory? I can see that being problematic if people are prone to mis-clicking. I know I sure am. All confirmation dialogues should default to the "no" button being highlighted if such a thing is possible.

Neat. Does the "Clear Inventory" button have a confirmation dialog before it wipes your inventory? I can see that being problematic if people are prone to mis-clicking. I know I sure am. All confirmation dialogues should default to the "no" button being highlighted if such a thing is possible.
I tried to add one, but got stuck with implementing the exit button. It's definitly possible. I'll add it in a future update!

Last edited:
I was using the mod in a world and when I didn't have the menu up I was able to click the clear inventory button. Would that be fixable?

I was using the mod in a world and when I didn't have the menu up I was able to click the clear inventory button. Would that be fixable?

This update (v.2.0) fixes both bugs/flaws and completely changes UI so I can fit any future buttons without having to cram them under the inventory!
Killing two birds with one stone!

Um not sure if this a bug or not, but why can't I use the normal army spawners? Everything but frost legion, Goblin army, pirates, and aliens work. when I press the button it is saying the army is defeated.

Um not sure if this a bug or not, but why can't I use the normal army spawners? Everything but frost legion, Goblin army, pirates, and aliens work. when I press the button it is saying the army is defeated.
I'm having trouble reproducing this bug consistently, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. The armies have a long delay from when you summon them to when they come. Maybe rejoining the world could help. If you have a consistent way of reproducing this bug please tell me and I will try to fix it!

Hello I have a question
With the mod I can reduce/higher the amount of dmg etc...
But apparently only I can make the weapons stronger and not my friend
dropping the item doesn't help either because it resets the modifications
So I was wondering if this is a Multiplayer Bug or do I need to give him somehow permissions?
Thanks for reading ^^

Last edited:
Hello I have a question
With the mod I can reduce/higher the amount of dmg etc...
But apparently only I can make the weapons stronger and not my friend
dropping the item doesn't help either because it resets the modifications
So I was wondering if this is a Multiplayer Bug or do I need to give him somehow permissions?
Thanks for reading ^^
Yeah multiplayer is really bugged with this mod, most things don't work. I will try to fix as many multiplayer bugs as I can!

How exactly do I make the Custom Weapons not missing textures?
You click the "File Dialog" button (should've named it "select texture") and select a texture, the texture won't get resized so if you have a large image file, you're gonna have a large sword.

The clicker class mod does not work with this one installed. Neither does whatever caused the game to crash in this instance.

Attachments

• 2020-04-01-78.zip
    77.1 KB · Views: 232
The clicker class mod does not work with this one installed. Neither does whatever caused the game to crash in this instance.
Sorry for the long wait, took some time off programming for school. This crash is fixed in Creative tools v2.9.0.1

Any future plans to implement the button functions as console commands? Would be great to automate these things on a time schedule using the commands in a batch script todo all kinds of cool things.

Just thought you should know: The version of creative tools you posted to the 1.4 alpha crashes on load.
Can you post your client.log file?

On Windows: %userprofile%/Documents/My games/Terraria/ModLoader/Beta/Logs
On Linux: ~/.local/share/Terraria/ModLoader/Beta/Logs
On Mac: ~/Library/Application support/Terraria/ModLoader/Beta/Logs

Back
Top Bottom