tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Just curious, about the eidolon wyrms, in multiplayer if one player triggers the adult one(from using RoD) will it kill all players or just the one who used RoD?
Like if Player A and Player B are in the abyss, Player B is just in an isolated corner away from Player A, Player A decides to be a derp and use the RoD triggering the Eidolon Wyrm to come have Player A as a snack, will Player B suffer the consequences too? Or will the Eidolon Wyrm only kill Player A and ignore Player B as long as Player B doesn't aggro it?
I don't play Multiplayer tModLoader, but I was curious nonetheless.

Last edited:
I'm writing a book for school, and I was just wondering if you would mind if I based it off the Calamity Mod. I won't be copying much of the lore since I'm making the player the main character. It's fine if you don't want me to, I just had a good plot idea.

Is there some kind of trick to getting the rogue emblem? i have now gone through more than a thousand walls of flesh and haven't gotten one, at this point i feel like Im never going to get it.

If you also have Thorium installed that might be causing an issue, since its Ninja Emblem runs in the same drop table. If you have the Thor/Cala Convergence mod then the Ninja Emblem completely overwrites the Rogue Emblem entirely.

If you also have Thorium installed that might be causing an issue, since its Ninja Emblem runs in the same drop table. If you have the Thor/Cala Convergence mod then the Ninja Emblem completely overwrites the Rogue Emblem entirely.
if i disable thorium and go get it in another world then come back will it dissapear or turn into something else?

Has this been updated to 1.4? I think it says so on your wiki, but I could be wrong.
3521t.PNG

No, the Terraria version is still 1.3.5.3.

Calamity truly is an amazing mod and there is only one thing I would change about it, make yharim's insignia easier to get, such as making the badge of bravery use scoria instead of ueibloom and give its buffs to hydrothermic, also I would love for the xeroc fight to feature the rock in some way.

anyone else have the issue where you kill the Devourer of gods, it says the Cesless void has spawned, yet he doesn't? this has completly halted my progress. anyone know hot to fix?
(appologes for my spelling)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom