Murder RPG

Kenflesh

Terrarian
It's old version. I rewrite all mod.

It's my first mod and my English is very bad.

Attention: the mod is downloaded in Mod Browser tModLoader.

I did not like that in a Terraria, monsters do not give anything (only useless money and loot for crafting) and I love RPG system in games, so I decided to make this mod.
For example, in a Terraria has a huge number of monsters, but if you do not need their loot, you can safely skip them.
I also hate restrictions in games. Everything except this you can accumulate to the limit of the game itself.

This mod add not so much.

The essence of the mod is this: the more you kill, the stronger you are.

In the mod itself there are 3 main items (the rest are trifles), this is an amulet, a sword and a contract. (and bat, clocks (for change time), spheres and 3 weapons (sword - melee, rifle - ranged, trap - magic))
You create a new character, he is given an amulet and a sword, rifle and trap.

You put on an amulet and all your murders begin to accumulate, all the information is there when you hover over it.
When the right amount of kills accumulates, the amulet amplifies and gives certain bonuses. But at the same time, 20 percent is added to the required number of killings.
The amulet can be improved using it in your hand, for this you need 1000 kills * level of the amulet. With an increase in the level of the amulet, each improvement will give more, as well as those 20% will be reduced (25% - 5 * lvl amulet).

The sword is strengthened with its use, initially it is very small and slow, but it grows with every stroke, accelerates with every swing and accumulates damage with kills.

The contract is an additional improvement for the amulet. He has his own list of improvements, the required number of kills does not increase there. To change the type of bonus, use it in your hands. If you started to save something, then do not change the bonus and do not lay out a contract, otherwise all kills will be reset.

There are several more items in fashion. for example, spheres.
They are bought from a merchant for 50 gold coins and from them other spheres are crafted that give a permanent bonus (if you wear amulet).
These bonuses can be disabled, just use the sphere again.

Now about which mobs are considered.
Everything is considered, except for: friendly creatures from the statue.

And if you use lava sphere, don't swim in lava without amulet.

The mod gives a lot of bonuses, so I decided to significantly reduce the character's invulnerability time (it can be increased, but it will be expensive).

Use hotkeys for change size of sword, lock this size and delete all traps.

If you want to suggest something or report a bug, contact me on Discord: Kenflesh#3090

Here are screenshots to roughly understand what bonuses will be
1 - amulet
2 - contract

1581691915960.png
1581692588387.png

I can improve this and my other mods, and I need support for this.
Patreon: Kenflesh is creating games/mods | Patreon
Paypal: [email protected]

Last edited:
its a big request, but it woud be cool to have settings like multiplicator for kills(making them lower means fewer kills needed)

its a big request, but it woud be cool to have settings like multiplicator for kills(making them lower means fewer kills needed)
I was thinking of adding this to mod. So the player will be able to get excatly the expirience that he wants. I wanted to do this using the config, but I know only C# (for config need json). Now I can make a txt file for change settings, or later I can create normal config for my mod.
And better write to me in discord, so I will answer much faster

There is few bug for weapons.
1. for sword, attack speed can not go up more than 74, when attack speed reach 74, swing count is just keep going up.
2. Magic trap, time to time fired trap is disappeared when contact enemy. but, from weapon status, trap is still counting as exist. so not usable at all.

I love your mod. thank you

There is few bug for weapons.
1. for sword, attack speed can not go up more than 74, when attack speed reach 74, swing count is just keep going up.
2. Magic trap, time to time fired trap is disappeared when contact enemy. but, from weapon status, trap is still counting as exist. so not usable at all.

I love your mod. thank you

1. In terraria, the speed of attack of a sword is the speed of animation. For the sword: if the value of the animation speed is less than 5, the sword appears only in 1 place at the very top and the character does not wave it. If the speed is 5, the sword appears in 3 places with one swing. If the speed is 6, the sword will appear in 5 places. This is exactly what show me was optimal, so I made the maximum speed 6. The speed at the very beginning is 80. 80-6 = 74 the maximum speed of the sword. That is, it should not begin to count, I just forgot to show that this is the maximum speed.
2. I am aware of this problem, but do not know how to solve it. In ordinary terraria everything works just fine, but with calamity there is such a problem. No matter how I try, the shell can still disappear when touched without reducing the number of shells. There is nothing I can do about it, but the mechanics of this trap come to the rescue. The hot keys have a button that allows you to destroy all the traps. You press the button, all traps disappear, their counter is reset. So you can set new traps without going into the world, but they also have a chance to break.

Спасибо за классный мод. Очень понравилось, как реализовано всё это. Респект!

Hi, i'd like to ask if the Murder Trap could recieve a "seeking speed bonus" so it can seek enemies faster. And it could also be good if the item is "reusable" so if u click down the button, the spheres continues to spawn.

I am not seeing a contract. Can you explain what I this is, what I am looking for, how to activate or find the contract?

Hey bro, i love your mod, the idea of weapons and a accesory that scales with your progress in game is a fresh air in the rpg-meta in other mods, however, i encountered some incompatibilities with other mods, i know that this is pretty much not your problem, but i would really appreciate your help. The bug occurs when another rpg mod puts a prefix in the weapons, making them to don't count the kills made by the weapon, and keeping it at zero. Again, i know that this isn't your problem, however, i came to see if you could help me in some way. PD: Keep up the great work!

Hi, i'd like to ask if the Murder Trap could recieve a "seeking speed bonus" so it can seek enemies faster. And it could also be good if the item is "reusable" so if u click down the button, the spheres continues to spawn.
It will be difficult to implement the search at a faster speed. But to make sure that the gun fired without re-pressing is easy, so now add and lay out a new version.

I am not seeing a contract. Can you explain what I this is, what I am looking for, how to activate or find the contract?
The contract is crafting. Put the ingots from the infection biome or particles (scales or tissue samples) from the bosses of the biome into the guide and you will see the recipe.

Hey bro, i love your mod, the idea of weapons and a accesory that scales with your progress in game is a fresh air in the rpg-meta in other mods, however, i encountered some incompatibilities with other mods, i know that this is pretty much not your problem, but i would really appreciate your help. The bug occurs when another rpg mod puts a prefix in the weapons, making them to don't count the kills made by the weapon, and keeping it at zero. Again, i know that this isn't your problem, however, i came to see if you could help me in some way. PD: Keep up the great work!
Thanks for the support. I do not know how to solve this problem. But now the question has arisen: killings count, but not displayed? I just thought that it was the murder account that was breaking. If the problem is in the display, it will be possible to make a UI with the display of stats.

Guys, better leave this mod.
It is done too poorly and its updates are hell.
For example, timers are used in magic weapons and they break terraria. That is, due to the timer, the terrarium can be very buggy until you restart it.
I wanted to rewrite the mod to make it better and add a new class. But it is very long and difficult, without support it will drag on for too long, because I want the mod to be global. And there is no support, and it is unlikely to be (for the entire existence of my mods, I did not receive money, although studying C # and modding terrarias takes a lot of time)
Better wait for my new mod, then I will write its name here.
It will be fully dedicated to leveling your character (again rpg ....)
There, all the stats can be pumped separately from each other, that is, unlike some skill tree, where you need to pump what you do not need at all, you will pump only what you want, for example, health regeneration, damage or chance Crete.
I think you will like it.

Hey bro, thanks for the reply, and no, the problem isnt about the ui or visual, the main inconvenient is that when used with mods that adds prefixes/sufixes, the kills stop counting-progressing, and if i had for example 20 kills for the next level, it stops here AND the stats of the item resets, if i had 10 attack damage, it restarts back to 8, i hope you understand because English isnt my native language, so sorry for the mistakes. Anyway, im looking forward to your new mod, im sure that it will be awesome, i just have one petition for it. I would like that you keep the dinamic of the weapons and accesories for the scaling with actions like kill and all that fesh new air that you bring here, and i have a question. ¿Are you planning on adding classes to this new mod? However, and again, Keep up the Good Work!

Hey bro, thanks for the reply, and no, the problem isnt about the ui or visual, the main inconvenient is that when used with mods that adds prefixes/sufixes, the kills stop counting-progressing, and if i had for example 20 kills for the next level, it stops here AND the stats of the item resets, if i had 10 attack damage, it restarts back to 8, i hope you understand because English isnt my native language, so sorry for the mistakes. Anyway, im looking forward to your new mod, im sure that it will be awesome, i just have one petition for it. I would like that you keep the dinamic of the weapons and accesories for the scaling with actions like kill and all that fesh new air that you bring here, and i have a question. ¿Are you planning on adding classes to this new mod? However, and again, Keep up the Good Work!
There will be no classes in the new fashion, you yourself will be able to choose something. If you want - you add vampirism and regen to your character, you want - you make a tank with a bunch of protection and armor, you want - you add evasion and speed to it.
There will be a huge number of stats in mod, so you can create the one you want, there will be nothing to limit in this regard. So your classes are simply not needed, the person will do them himself.
Now about this problem.
I don’t know what causes it, so I can’t solve it. Take the sword. Each time before a strike, its damage changes according to your stats. And I don’t know how other mods can break this.

Thank you for answering so fast! Well, the new dinamics of your mod sounds extremely great, it is nearly too good to be true so i'll be expecting your work! The kind of stats like vampirism sounds great! I'll be looking for cool in-game mechanisms like that! I think that for the time being ill just leave the sword alone since the problem is only present in this item, the rifle and the others doesn't. However, i think that your mod is going to be released directly for the terraria 1.4 tmodloader version right? Also you should make yourself a patreon when you have a beta or something ready so we can support your work!

Thank you for answering so fast! Well, the new dinamics of your mod sounds extremely great, it is nearly too good to be true so i'll be expecting your work! The kind of stats like vampirism sounds great! I'll be looking for cool in-game mechanisms like that! I think that for the time being ill just leave the sword alone since the problem is only present in this item, the rifle and the others doesn't. However, i think that your mod is going to be released directly for the terraria 1.4 tmodloader version right? Also you should make yourself a patreon when you have a beta or something ready so we can support your work!
I already have Patreon: Kenflesh is creating games/mods | Patreon
But there are no people who are willing to support with money
The mods I do with tmodloader. I am doing it now for version 1.3.5.3
If tmodloader for 1.4 comes out before I can make a mod, the mod will not be for version 1.3.5.3
If it comes out after I finish the mod, it will be for 1.3.5.3 and 1.4
If you like vampirism, you can download the Buff Rings mod and buy a cursed ring from a merchant (The mod is also from me).

i have your mod and the amulet says it is ready to level up but i do not know how, there is no recipe or anything and now anytime i kill something i have the message above my head saying it is ready, how is it done? is it with contract?

Back
Top Bottom