tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

this is what i get

invite error.png

I'm a big fan of your mod! Please keep up that great work!
Also I got a question. Will you first update the current version of your mod to be 1.4 compatible or is that something you are going to do for the 1.1 update? I really hope that this version gets a port so that I can play this mod earlier when tmodloader uodates to 1.4 :)

Welp. Catalina must've done this but i cant download the dbz mod. That or it was the tmod app dunno i just cant though. So can any person help?

Welp. Catalina must've done this but i cant download the dbz mod. That or it was the tmod app dunno i just cant though. So can any person help?

If you can't find the mod in the browser, use this link:

Once you have downloaded that, put it into the mods folder for Tmod.
On a Windows 10 PC it can be found here:
C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

have i been banned from the discord or is it the end of the discord end of the world? (my name was ssj1TheTerrarianReborn)

Do you know how ui will be getting?If no how about not getting damage from bosses before cultist in hard mode for sign,for mui defeat all bosses without getting damage in master mode(sorry for my english)

Hi there y'all

I'm not sure if this has been talked about before, but, my mod has bugged.

A few years ago, I was playing this for the first time. I don't remember if something happened, but I know that the mod just stopped working; Some ki attacks would bug and no creature would drop any DB item.
A few months ago, I formatted my PC and tried again. It was working perfectly fine. Last night I was still playing it and it was great. But then, I formatted my PC again.
And, now, the bug is back. No one drops DB items anymore, and beam attacks cease after a single strike.

I havent tested yet, but, as far as I remember, if someone else is hosting the mod for me, the Items do drop, but I want to be able to use it on my own. I also dont remember if it fixes the attacks.

Has this happened before? Is there any fix?
Thanks <3

Hi there y'all

I'm not sure if this has been talked about before, but, my mod has bugged.

A few years ago, I was playing this for the first time. I don't remember if something happened, but I know that the mod just stopped working; Some ki attacks would bug and no creature would drop any DB item.
A few months ago, I formatted my PC and tried again. It was working perfectly fine. Last night I was still playing it and it was great. But then, I formatted my PC again.
And, now, the bug is back. No one drops DB items anymore, and beam attacks cease after a single strike.

I havent tested yet, but, as far as I remember, if someone else is hosting the mod for me, the Items do drop, but I want to be able to use it on my own. I also dont remember if it fixes the attacks.

Has this happened before? Is there any fix?
Thanks <3
No known fix for it

Back
Top Bottom