tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
if votes are being taken for "new thread vs remodeled thread"
id say let this one be locked and buried and start a new one
imo its always annoying to jump right to 82 just to read whats new
82 pages is enough for a mod that has lived through 2 modding systems
lets start fresh & clean
Out of curiosity, are you on mobile? On a non-mobile browser, the last page number is prominently displayed as the last number in the pages list beneath the list of posts, and there's nothing to its right. So it's easy to see the last page and go there with one click. <(o o.)> Thankfully.

Out of curiosity, are you on mobile? On a non-mobile browser, the last page number is prominently displayed as the last number in the pages list beneath the list of posts, and there's nothing to its right. So it's easy to see the last page and go there with one click. <(o o.)> Thankfully.

Weird, i am on mobile and i can just go to the bottom of the page to enter the number of the last page and jump straight to the updates.

I always have it opened in one tab in my mobile browser, and follow it. Also in favourites just in case I close it :p
In PC just open my followed threads.

*Anxiety for mod release intensifies*
If Scooter is silent, thats is for a reason, thats for sure. He is a perfectionist, and he want the mod be the most polished as posible.
I bet he is reading every damn line of code of the mod these days. Just have patience, we waited years for this. And I want to say if the mod is half as good as it was... We will have a great time, thats for sure.
I like to put this mod in the upper stand, the stand of big, awesome done mods, with Thorium, Calamity, Boss Checklist or Recipe Browser for example.
And the last, I want to say too that this mod will be "that mod" I never turn off in the mod's menu. I will always want to have this content active, for flavour, even vanity. Whatever the walkthrough could be.

PD: Maybe I am recommending you have patience, thats because I cant spare some of mine... I almost empty of it. At least I dont bite my fingernails.

n_< ♡

PPD: The metroidvania feel of terraria and metroid are the perfect couple. It feels so right.

PPPD: Can't recommend enough the vids in Scooterboot's youtube channel. They are art. Fine art.

While Metroid may seem like the perfect mod choice for Terraria, ScooterBoot could have just as easily been a Megaman X fan and still delivered a flawless blending of those titles instead.

While Metroid may seem like the perfect mod choice for Terraria, ScooterBoot could have just as easily been a Megaman X fan and still delivered a flawless blending of those titles instead.
I think you are absolutely right Christopher.
Ahhh! You made me want another Megaman ZX game, or play again X, X2 and X3, or maybe I can beg Scooter to make a megaman mod after this one.
;P

I think it blends well with terraria too.
If I recall corretly, there was a mod for Starbound about it, and someone was doing a fan game of X series, with a open world and customization. I think neither of them saw a good ending.
Mix it all and the result is a screaming/crying me at 50%/50%

Thanks CommanderSyluxXIV
Did you see the videos?

Last edited:
I think you are absolutely right Christopher.
Ahhh! You made me want another Megaman ZX game, or play again X, X2 and X3, or maybe I can beg Scooter to make a megaman mod after this one.
;P

I think it blends well with terraria too.
If I recall corretly, there was a mod for Starbound about it, and someone was doing a fan game of X series, with a open world and customization. I think neither of them saw a good ending.
Mix it all and the result is a screaming/crying me at 50%/50%

Thanks CommanderSyluxXIV
Did you see the videos?
Yes i did

I understand. and trust my, patience for this is not something that I have to spare either rn, I'm just saying that the tension for the mod release is so thick that you could cut it rn

I understand. and trust my, patience for this is not something that I have to spare either rn, I'm just saying that the tension for the mod release is so thick that you could cut it rn
I misunderstood you, sorry 😅😘
Yeah I feel that too. After all is one of the bests mods done here. And I played it a lot with my brother years ago. I want to see what it is now, what made Scooterboot of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom