• Terrible

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • The worst

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackbugatti101

Brain of Cthulhu
I’ve heard a lot of opinions on tik tok, and I want to see some others. It’s not a thread to complain about it and then start an argument then have a moderator shut it down. I honestly don’t see why it is so popular. We already have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and a ton of others, so do we really need another one? People are so rude on there, so it must be a very toxic community. Anyway, onto your opinions!

i hate tiktok, i started at a small school last week, and i cant make any friends cus most of the girls in my class are always making tiktoks and im not allowed to do tiktok sooooooo, sucks. (also incase you think im weird, im a girl not a boy).
Yeah. I have friends that are boys and girls, and some of them can’t find time to hang out with me because of tik tok. It’s just a trend, hopefully it will blow over soon. So basically all of your current friends are online?

it's HECKING SHAT just a bunch of random people doing crap on the app thinking they are cool
I just feel that we have enough social media websites, and now one owned by the Chinese.

So many sexy ladies in TikTok.
-_-

Last edited:
Yeah. I have friends that are boys and girls, and some of them can’t find time to hang out with me because of tik tok. It’s just a trend, hopefully it will blow over soon. So basically all of your current friends are online?

I just feel that we have enough social media websites, and now one owned by the Chinese.

-_-
I'm pretty sure I've had to mention this to you before - please don't double or triple post. Use the edit button if you have something more to add.

i hate tiktok, i started at a small school last week, and i cant make any friends cus most of the girls in my class are always making tiktoks and im not allowed to do tiktok sooooooo, sucks. (also incase you think im weird, im a girl not a boy).
And yet you're on TCF. I honestly think that TCF is so much better. Yes, there are some arguments but for the most part, the community is freaky nice, especially when compared to a lot of kids in my school AND on other social media. And I really appreciate it that there are moderators who actually care about the community.

And yet you're on TCF. I honestly think that TCF is so much better. Yes, there are some arguments but for the most part, the community is freaky nice, especially when compared to a lot of kids in my school AND on other social media. And I really appreciate it that there are moderators who actually care about the community.
But she is on here all the time and has time to hang out with other people, but their to busy with tik tok, so that’s why she’s on here a lot I think.

I’ve heard a lot of opinions on tik tok, and I want to see some others. It’s not a thread to complain about it and then start an argument then have a moderator shut it down. I honestly don’t see why it is so popular. We already have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and a ton of others, so do we really need another one? People are so rude on there, so it must be a very toxic community. Anyway, onto your opinions!
I’m just plain meh. I honestly don’t care, but if all your doing is making tiktoks, or watching them every single second, uhhhh you need to try something else.

im not saying that anything sucks except for tiktok

Back
Top Bottom