Texture Pack Terraria Chinese Sprites Edition

do g

Skeletron Prime
BoC.png

so if you're like me, you also had entirely no idea that the chinese mobile edition of terraria has a vastly different set of sprites than the usual base game

after i learned of this all of 12 hours ago i have made it my mission to port these sprites into a texture pack for all to enjoy
and (after a grueling process of wanting to die after having to go through every single sprite because most of them were 2 pixels too tall or too wide and if the image isnt the exact same dimensions it doesn't work) it is finally complete

some of the sprites needed to be touched up a bit, but those are just to keep things consistent
make sure to let me know of any inconsistencies that you find within this, as i would be more than happy to fix them!

a few in-game examples of the changes (the most visual of which are of course the bosses)

EoC2.PNG
EoC.PNG
BoC.PNG
BoC2.PNG
Skeletron.PNG
WoF.PNG
sorry for the bad quality on some of them
FleshSetAndPaintings.PNG

there are also a pretty large amount of paintings that were changed, here are two of them with the flesh block set!

please let me know of anything you think would also need to be changed to fit this kind of texture pack!

MAJOR CREDITS TO THE CHINESE DEVELOPERS FOR THE CREATION OF NEARLY ALL OF THESE SPRITES! (except some banners and the flesh toilet)
i'm unsure if this is in any sort of grey area of being allowed, but i sure hope that there isn't a problem with this pack's existence

join my discord here! i post a lot of stupid content, and more updates are definitely more likely to be posted there in the future!

huge thanks to gameraiders101 for making a video showcasing this!

also cant believe it happened AGAIN but thank you chippygaming for also using my texture pack in a video!

Attachments

• TerrariaChineseMobile.zip
    2 MB · Views: 4,988
Last edited:
this chinese version is a joke

Attachments

• TIM图片20200619001952.png
    TIM图片20200619001952.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 9,675
  • TIM图片20200619002004.png
    TIM图片20200619002004.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 13,151
  • TIM图片20200619002020.png
    TIM图片20200619002020.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 12,519
  • TIM图片20200619002029.png
    TIM图片20200619002029.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 10,909
  • TIM图片20200619002037.png
    TIM图片20200619002037.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 15,035
Why are there different sprites for the Chinese mobile version?
As far as I know, Chinese laws about about gore and bones are really strict. Things that are considered mild by other countries standards are changed there.
Path of Exile, a very gory game, had its bloody zombies changed to crystal zombies (the models looks well done, and I'm a sucker for crystal monsters, I wish they'd introduce them as new enemies...).

So is skeletron. He's the thinner brown golemmy thing. I haven't seen him yet but the dungeon guardian looked like that and got me.

your texture pack is very good. I’ve been looking for moonlord sprites from the Chinese version for a long time, I really liked its texture, will its texture be in these packs?

Where did you get these? I can't find anything about it online.
I have found the apk file for the Chinese mobile Terraria but it seems that there's a paywall after 8 hours or so

I just found them from a Youtube video from 2 years ago, and it seems pretty sketchy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom