Chinese Mobile Exclusive Npc

ZerKoma

Terrarian
This small texture pack that changes the Arms Dealer in the Chinese Mobile exclusive npc!
Here's a preview of His sprite and map icon: --->
NPC_19 Single.png
NPC_Head_540.png
I even added custom gore sprites to him cause the Chinese Mobile Version has no blood/gore so I made some sprites for that...
This texture pack is my first so if anyone finds any problems with it then just tell me and I'll be sure to look into the issue! :D

Edit: Fixed the party sprite issue

Attachments

• Chinese Ranger Npc.zip
    23.7 KB · Views: 967
Last edited:
Absolutely adorable pack!!! Does the Chinese version have other exclusive sprites? Or is this an entirely new exclusive npc?

Absolutely adorable pack!!! Does the Chinese version have other exclusive sprites? Or is this an entirely new exclusive npc?

there's more see here:

This npc was originally was a replacement for the Skeleton Merchant but his sprites were able to be used over some other npc's...

So it works for the arms dealer correctly then? Good call then...

I'm looking at the map icon, it seems a tad small compared to the other NPCS, no?
I know it's too small cause the map icon was too big and was bigger than the Arms Dealers map icon so it didn't work until I scaled it down...
I'm sorry if it's too small and I would make it bigger if I could...

Back
Top Bottom