Resolved My Dryad dissapeared (Mobile)

Renichelle

Terrarian
I FINALLY defeat the Eye of Cthulu, after about 12 tries (I'm not exaggeratiing,) and my Dryad :dryadsmile:immediately appears. But since Terraria sometimes randomly crashes on my phone, I saved and quit just incase it decided to crash while I'm meeting a new NPC. But when I loaded the game back open, she was gone. :dryadcry:The map had shown that she'd settled in my snowy biome, but now she's not anywhere in my world. Please don't tell me that I have to refight the Eye of Cthulu.🙏

I FINALLY defeat the Eye of Cthulu, after about 12 tries (I'm not exaggeratiing,) and my Dryad :dryadsmile:immediately appears. But since Terraria sometimes randomly crashes on my phone, I saved and quit just incase it decided to crash while I'm meeting a new NPC. But when I loaded the game back open, she was gone. :dryadcry:The map had shown that she'd settled in my snowy biome, but now she's not anywhere in my world. Please don't tell me that I have to refight the Eye of Cthulu.🙏
Ok I went ahead and defeated the Eye of Cthulhu AGAIN and she still hasn't returned. I need guidance please.

Do you have any open houses? Does her face appear in The housing menu? She might not be able to get in because of no housing.
I have plenty of houses. A lot actually. With every biome I've discovered, I've gone ahead and built multiple rooms. I looked on my map as soon as it said she'd arrived and saw she'd moved into the 2nd floor of my snow biome house. It's a 3 story appartment and it is built correctly: doors, tables, light. I don't think it's too close to the Crimson either.

And no her face is not in the housing menu.

Just to make you aware, once a NPC requirements are met they randomly spawn in to a randomly chossen vaild house around 4:30am, if you have multiple NPCs to spawn in (say invasion at main base and 5 npcs there and they die) they might spread out a bit throughout the morning hours.
The only difference is the "bound" NPCs these NPCs will not unlock themselves unless you find and untie them. (Same for the 2 sleeping npcs. Tho Mobile doesn't have the 2nd yet)
If a bound/sleeping NPC gets killed you have to wait until they spawn again and talk to them.
You don't have to grind a boss to unlock a NPC.

Back
Top Bottom