THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reveal map is loading correctly, there is no error message, but in game pressing this hotkeys does nothing at all. Of cause i can use tEdit, but why would i do it, when using this tweak much easier. I tried to delete it, change hotkeys, made another tweak list, and still doesn't work...

Reveal map is loading correctly, there is no error message, but in game pressing this hotkeys does nothing at all. Of cause i can use tEdit, but why would i do it, when using this tweak much easier. I tried to delete it, change hotkeys, made another tweak list, and still doesn't work...
Have you tried pressing it with the modifier key?

@TiberiumFusion
I've been enjoying all the recent updates, thanks once again.

I have some more suggested tweaks this time, mostly around stats;

---Superpower/Power Scale
Arrow Velocity
Crate Chance
Damage Reduction (Like from Endurance and Worm Scarf)
Defense (Flat Defense, not a scale)
Mining Speed
Lava Immunity Timer
Regeneration Time
Regeneration Counter

Movement Speed (Not a scale)
Melee Speed
Knockback
Mana (Not base Mana, but bonus Mana)
Mana Usage
Minion Knockback

---Miscellaneous
Spawn Rate
Spawn Cap

---Persistent Accessory Effects
Ultrabright Helmet (as some have suggested)
Diving Gear or Flipper & Diving Helmet (so that Jellyfish Necklace and Ice Skates aren't included)
Black Belt & Tabi (so that Tiger Climbing Gear isn't included)
Obsidian Rose
Flower Boots

This is a lot, I know. Apologies in advance about that.

Last edited:
Hmm, this can be done in Omnipatcher by modifying shootSpeed, only time this way won't work is if a weapon has multiple projectiles. Can also give yourself the Archery Buff as persistent.
Tiberium can of course correct this, but Projectile Velocity isn't a stat the player has, and only gets added by Archery for arrows and I believe the game simply checks if you have the buff, and if you do, and you're holding an arrow projectile style weapon then it will buff the velocity of it.
Boosting projectile velocity on the players stats will, I think, either do absolutely nothing, or it will do it on every single projectile, and there's lots of things that count as projectiles. :p
Spears, yoyo's, flails, most, if not all magic weapons, all minion/pet spawners, tombstones even... and well, more haha.
Can actually try this by increasing shootSpeed on.... Spears maybe? They have the most interesting effect.

And if you mean increasing Velocity for projectiles everywhere, as in, not a player stat, then, you will get sniped by skeleton archers, hornets, well, all enemies that shoot projectiles. :p
Enemies use the same projectiles/aiStyles as the player does. xD

Placement Range
Screenwide+ Place/Break Range can be modified by pressing the "Edit" button to make range lower, for example, setting Radius to 160 will increase range to 10 tiles.

Last edited:
@Kats
I did forget to remove Placement Range from the list before I posted, yes. I'm well aware of that existing tweak. I was just going through many seemingly simple potion or gear stats that I'd like to be able to edit. Thanks for trying to help, though.

I did ask for Velocity because of Archery or Magic Quiver. If that's not a standard stat then I apologize, Tiberium!

@TiberiumFusion

Omg, sorry if this has been mentioned before, but is there anyway you can expose the health regeneration rate like you did the luck factor? The formula for regeneration is ridiculously convoluted and it's not always clear how accessories interact with each other or not. This has been something I wish we could see for years. Even if it's just a mouse over on your hearts saying "Current Health Regeneration: 1.06" or something.

@Kats
I did forget to remove Placement Range from the list before I posted, yes. I'm well aware of that existing tweak. I was just going through many seemingly simple potion or gear stats that I'd like to be able to edit. Thanks for trying to help, though.

I did ask for Velocity because of Archery or Magic Quiver. If that's not a standard stat then I apologize, Tiberium!

I could give you a list of all possible stats that could possibly be put in suggestions that are stats related, though power scale and super power (+the placement/pickup range) does cover most (if not all) of them already.
(And this is only if I understand how these modifications work, like where they are edited lol.

I could give you a list of all possible stats that could possibly be put in suggestions that are stats related, though power scale and super power (+the placement/pickup range) does cover most (if not all) of them already
Well, I'd hope that if a player stat for some of those don't exactly exist, then some dirty edit could be made to compensate. Like, say editing the Mana bonus on Band of Starpower or the Movement Speed bonus of an Aglet and add them to the Persistent Accessory lists. Changing bonuses of an existing Persistent Accessory in the Omnipatcher doesn't affect the Persistent version as of now.

Well, I'd hope that if a player stat for some of those don't exactly exist, then some dirty edit could be made to compensate. Like, say editing the Mana bonus on Band of Starpower or the Movement Speed bonus of an Aglet and add them to the Persistent Accessory lists. Changing bonuses of an existing Persistent Accessory in the Omnipatcher doesn't affect the Persistent version as of now.
Ahh, that's because the stats of an accessory is decided using the itemID itself, for example, the bonuses from an aglet is stored somewhere where omnipatcher doesn't edit.

Oh and, for the mana usage and mining speed you can just modify the Crystal Ball's Mana Cost Reduction, and the Slice of Cake's Mining Speed Bonus (and movement speed) and just set durations for these at really high. :p
In the case of movement speed, there's still a cap if you're using boots (30/34 mph depending on boot). :p

Last edited:
A suggestion for the UI: With many data providing Accessoires, the area at the top right gets filled up and blocks the view.
The immediate thought of course is "i can disable that with the little buttons on the right when i open the inventory"
Maybe a feature could be added, where we can toggle ALL those stats at once with a key.

However, reading all these many other suggestions and about the upcoming HappyDay, maybe this is a good time to pause and reflect and see what is possible then.

it keeps saying access denied error 0x5 and ive fixed it before but it came back and i dont remember how i fixed it so is there a solution to this steam error

To elaborate, the effects of accessories can be modified to be heightened or have a weaker effect. The effects themselves are the ones granted by the accessories.
Examples:

- Changing the Spore Sac's damage, number of spores spawned per sec . . .
- Changing the Shiny Stone so that you could access it's effects even while moving, being able to modify the health regen rate . . .
- Changing Eye Of Cthulhu Shield/Tabi's dash speed, cooldown and duration . . .
- Changing Putrid scent's subtraction to aggro, changing critical strike . . .
- Changing Quadruple Balloons so you could change the amount of jumps you could make mid-air (or even infinite) . . .

The list goes on to every accessory, since we're only modifying what is currently present in the given accessory.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

That stinks. Health regen is very mysterious and overly complicated thing. That's one thing it'd be great to shine some daylight on.

- Can you show your PC's specs?
-Are there other tweaks you added (explain)
- Do you get an error (failed patch) in launching
As i said, there is no error in launch, i'm using almost all tweaks, i will attach screenshots, don't really want to write them all. My PC - i7-4790, gtx 1070, terraria is on ssd, 16gb ram, windows 10. The tweak was working before, i still have this worlds with revealed maps. It was in 1.4.0.3.

Attachments

• 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    35.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    72.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    110.7 KB · Views: 90
As i said, there is no error in launch, i'm using almost all tweaks, i will attach screenshots, don't really want to write them all. My PC - i7-4790, gtx 1070, terraria is on ssd, 16gb ram, windows 10. The tweak was working before, i still have this worlds with revealed maps. It was in 1.4.0.3.
Hmm, without any further information I can't fully grasp the problem . . .

Could you send me the tweaklist so I could test it myself? (You can right click a tweaklist to show additional details including the file location)

(Fellow Modder Here)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom