Npc's

dragofire

Steampunker
So, I just got back into terraria recently since the new update came out like a month ago and I haven't played the game since right before 1.3, so please no spoilers past 1.2. Any tips/recommendations for what I should do before I enter hardmode? Should I keep my npc's near my house? If you are wondering, this is what ive got so far:
Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 1.27.19 PM.png

It's not bad, but you could build some houses elsewhere too for them to set up a pylon network for convinient, fast travel.

I'm a bit concerned about what seems to be a block of ebonsand near that rope on the left side... is that actually a block of ebonsand? why is that there...?

It's not bad, but you could build some houses elsewhere too for them to set up a pylon network for convinient, fast travel.

I'm a bit concerned about what seems to be a block of ebonsand near that rope on the left side... is that actually a block of ebonsand? why is that there...?
that was an accident, thank you for telling me about it. and i forgot about those! how many do you reccomend i should do before hardmode?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom