PC Idea: "One-Time Use" Pressure Plates?

I decided to simply use an AND gate with two lights, one On, and one Off (and when the gate activates, it turns one off, so it'll never proc again) So basically what ZeroGravitas just did, but inversed because AND vs OR gate was used. I love how modular these things are though. Might use something similar to make gates that aren't active in cycle unless they've been used once before, adding to the grand scheme of teleporters I plan to use in the castle....

So much wire being run....

May have to re-think how I'm working my castle design again XD

Still working on your Castlevania map, Lycos?

I was playing 1.4 today and noticed I wasn't picking up what those red pressure plates found in boulder traps when I mined them. Then, I thought, "That can't be--I just mined a red pressure plate from a skeleton statue trap in a cabin." Found another boulder trap, mined the pressure plate. Boom gone.

Seems 1.4 has new orange pressure plates for boulder traps that get destroyed when pickaxed or bouldered, though I haven't found anything about this in the wiki.

This is probably not all that relevant to this thread, but I thought I'd mention it.

Still working on your Castlevania map, Lycos?

I was playing 1.4 today and noticed I wasn't picking up what those red pressure plates found in boulder traps when I mined them. Then, I thought, "That can't be--I just mined a red pressure plate from a skeleton statue trap in a cabin." Found another boulder trap, mined the pressure plate. Boom gone.

Seems 1.4 has new orange pressure plates for boulder traps that get destroyed when pickaxed or bouldered, though I haven't found anything about this in the wiki.

This is probably not all that relevant to this thread, but I thought I'd mention it.
It is very relevant as it seems the developers liked the idea.
I don't know if they can be placed with something like a mod or not, but great addition.

Back
Top Bottom