Texture Pack Khoir Texture

i really love this!
one thing i can say about this is that the idle of the stardust guardian could be better so you should work on that if you want
maybe give her more clothing or pieces of armor

I wasn't trying to start an arguement..? I was just stating that I didn't really appreciate this art. Don't drag me into any arguments.
if u don't want see my art then why u still still see this post and also ehy u still reply it
NUDE VERSION!??!?!!! MY GUY KEEPIN THE NUDE TO HIMSELF??!!?!!?
nude ver is only for the artist who make that 🤣
🤣

i really love this!
one thing i can say about this is that the idle of the stardust guardian could be better so you should work on that if you want
maybe give her more clothing or pieces of armor
i already fix the idle animation 🤣,
Hmmm tbh i just make female stardust guardian like that cuz the blue stardust have less clothes

Last edited:
For the record. If anyone feels an image is inappropriate for our Forums, what they should do is Report and Move On so we can look into it. That means not posting on the thread about it, avoid confronting others about it, and letting us deal with it.

The current image from the Thread Creator doesn't fit the criteria of having nudity or being sexually explicit from what we can see. We will deal with it if we decide it's inappropriate.

Our Forums are PG-13 in nature so we do not permit Nudity or sexually explicit imagery or text in any form. Please do not ask the Thread Creator to post a version with nudity on these Forums as it is against Forum rules.

Regardless of your opinions, it is not acceptable to be disrespectful towards each other. If you cannot be respectful with your comments, they are best kept to yourself.

While the debate may have ended, it needs to be made clear going forward that it is not acceptable behavior to repeat. If it happens again it will be followed up with account action.
Um can i asking?
how to change released thread title ?
So i will stay in this thread and post my new release texture without make new thread 🙂

Um can i asking?
how to change released thread title ?
So i will stay in this thread and post my new release texture without make new thread 🙂

I can change the title for you. You can report your thread requesting what you want your title changed for you. :dryadsmile:

I can change the title for you. You can report your thread requesting what you want your title changed for you. :dryadsmile:
Change it to "Khoir Texture" 😉
Well i will post it after i finist the plantera girl
But for now i will place the izanagi,and tifa here 😉

coming back here just to ask if this is the finished texture pack for the stardust guardian or still a W.I.P? i still believe the idle animation could get some work done but this texture pack is very well done
i also tried the tifa one which is really well animated until i noticed the "effect" of the pirate staff then i decided to turn that off to unsee
im also gonna try the other texture packs you have when you finish them
all i can say is that this texture packs are really great, but i believe it still need a bit more of work ~:D

coming back here just to ask if this is the finished texture pack for the stardust guardian or still a W.I.P? i still believe the idle animation could get some work done but this texture pack is very well done
i also tried the tifa one which is really well animated until i noticed the "effect" of the pirate staff then i decided to turn that off to unsee
im also gonna try the other texture packs you have when you finish them
all i can say is that this texture packs are really great, but i believe it still need a bit more of work ~:D
wait what did you need to unsee

hmmm i see than i will try to fixing it
he said the animation still kind weird
true but i still don't know where that trail texture uwu
i think i never said that i wanted to unsee an unfinished animation it was the "leaving a trail of poop from the pirtae staff" coming out of tifa ._.
if you ever manage to respond this just gonna say i still think stardust guardian needs more work and hopefully you find the source of the pirate staff poops and disable em if thats possible

Amazing job! but the izanagi stardust guardian dont work
I already Fix it u can Download it now
i think i never said that i wanted to unsee an unfinished animation it was the "leaving a trail of poop from the pirtae staff" coming out of tifa ._.
if you ever manage to respond this just gonna say i still think stardust guardian needs more work and hopefully you find the source of the pirate staff poops and disable em if thats possible
Ugh im still not get where the "trail" File So I still can't fix that ugly Thing uwu

Last edited:
Ugh im still not get where the "trail" File So I still can't fix that ugly Thing uwu
the "Poop" files your looking for is: Gore_580, Gore_581, Gore_582
Just re-edit them to be clear :dryadwink:

Edit: I Finally found the "poop spawning effect", it was part of the "Dust" sheet :dryadsmile:
also packed everything for everyone's convenience.

Attachments

• No Pirate Poop!.zip
    13.3 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Hello i see you posted your waifu finally so now i'm going to steal it into a pixel art maybe just want to ask should i do the standing or floating or both?

Hello i see you posted your waifu finally so now i'm going to steal it into a pixel art maybe just want to ask should i do the standing or floating or both?
Both of it please 😊
This ref for u
FB_IMG_15924590653642859.jpg
FB_IMG_15924590715522112.jpg

im stuck with the instructions of some textures to download them (like adult harpy) because i dont really speak english
im stuck in step 2, i made the Ori folder and put content folder inside it but i cant read the rest help

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom