Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

It's great to see that this texture pack is still being updated! You're doing some great work here, Zilem, regardless of the game's limitations.

Well, we can all make mistakes, that is part of the human condition, but so is learning from them :dryadwink:

Like i did when i expected the Back-arm for petting to be behind the Body
which it wasn't.... it was behind the armor/shirt and in front of the Body. %:sigh:

I Fixed it the best i could, with the Back-arm itself and every sleeves it can wear, so no part of it showed up weird places... :dryadrolleyes:
But then there was the Mermaid and Lamia outfits :dryadeek:
as when male character wear the "Shirt" of those sets they go shirtless
Which means the back arm have no shirt to hide behind

Basically:
View attachment 279618
Left (Male): Showing the Back-arm is in front of the Body (rather then behind)
Right (Female): Showing the Back-arm is behind the Shirt/Armor (making the illusion it is behind the Body)

and I'm fairly sure that it can be noticed in Terraria (1.4.0.x) without any alterations :dryadrolleyes:
Well you aren't only one who noticed it, I noticed there are a lot of skin hands and arms, I noticed on vanila player that back hand is layed on skin chest/body, making it look weird and looked merged (for fun facts some back arms aren't sized same as others, had to look in images which one that one.)
Thankfully I fixed it for own texture pack and new assets fixed back hand covering part of the vanity items and possibly some armors.

It's great to see that this texture pack is still being updated! You're doing some great work here, Zilem, regardless of the game's limitations.
Why Thank you :dryadpassionate:

Although the thing like Sitting, Back-arm behind Shirt/armor but in front of Body and rotating arm being above shoulder pad (aside when eating and using a Golf club)
Seems more like design flaws then, then limitation. but also most of it seems fairly easy to fix :dryadsmile:
aside the sitting (but Leg frame 2-5 seems unused now)

Well you aren't only one who noticed it, I noticed there are a lot of skin hands and arms, I noticed on vanilla player that back hand is layed on skin chest/body, making it look weird and looked merged (for fun facts some back arms aren't sized same as others, had to look in images which one that one.)
Thankfully I fixed it for own texture pack and new assets fixed back hand covering part of the vanity items and possibly some armors.
To be honest i would have been in shock if i were... :dryadrolleyes:

Oh i just though it would be noticed with the Bride Dress, Victorian Goth Dress, Mermaid and Lamia outfits with Vanilla sprites
(especially Mermaid and Lamia for Male characters)
I wasn't aware it afflicted other outfits and armors but the once i expected (above) %:sigh:

I have a question, not sure if you've stated it anywhere or not, but will we have access to a download link whenever a "Wave" is finished?

(Asking becuase, well, i'm sure i've stated it a while back, "I'm waiting impatiantly for this to be updated" c: )

I have a question, not sure if you've stated it anywhere or not, but will we have access to a download link whenever a "Wave" is finished?

(Asking becuase, well, i'm sure i've stated it a while back, "I'm waiting impatiantly for this to be updated" c: )
I though that would be oblivious :dryadsmile:

When The Wave 1 update is complete it will be download-able as the "Slim Frame v1.10.0" like the "Slim Frame v1.9.3" before it
then when the Wave 2 is complete it will be updated to "Slim Frame v1.10.1" and so on :dryadwink:

the reason why some ppl asked for the 1.9.3 version is bcs Tmodloader is still in 1.3.5 and ppl are still playing on it
yes, i realized that a while back, why i made it available again :dryadwink:

But Tmod is it still not updated for 1.4 functionality? :dryadwhat:
It's been 6 weeks since Terraria's 1.4 release... at this rate it may very soon be the gatekeeper for 1.4 mods, if it isn't already :dryadrolleyes:

Wait-holdup!...
seems there have been no activity since 8th of June... sadly don't have the spare time to look further into it right now %:sigh:

It's been 6 weeks since Terraria's 1.4 release... at this rate it may very soon be the gatekeeper for 1.4 mods, if it isn't already :dryadrolleyes:
and if tml1.4 doesnt have a magical mod conversion tech of some sort itll be even more time before the modders migrate their mods to the new one
but hey if its taking so long for an update to come maybe its because the next one is 1.4 already. lets pray :dryadhappy:

yes, i realized that a while back, why i made it available again :dryadwink:

But Tmod is it still not updated for 1.4 functionality? :dryadwhat:

Wait-holdup!...
seems there have been no activity since 8th of June... sadly don't have the spare time to look further into it right now %:sigh:
and if tml1.4 doesnt have a magical mod conversion tech of some sort itll be even more time before the modders migrate their mods to the new one
but hey if its taking so long for an update to come maybe its because the next one is 1.4 already. lets pray :dryadhappy:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news , but Mirsaro(Terraria Overhaul's Author) stated it may take 6 months or more before TML1.4 is available. So we likely won't be seeing mods for 1.4 for a VERY long time. :sigh:

So yeah that's just how it is sadly.

Last edited:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news , but Mirsaro(Terraria Overhaul's Author) stated it may take 6 months or more before TML1.4 is available. So we likely won't be seeing mods for 1.4 for a VERY long time. :sigh:

So yeah that's just how it is sadly.
That is quite some time... that doesn't sounds right.... are they aiming for a Christmas release :dryadrolleyes:
or just making an rather safe ETA, aka before: "23:59/11:59PM @ 31th of December 2020" :dryadtongue:

Oh crap! It looks like wave 1 is nearly complete. So we should expect a release in a few days? I totally look forward to this.
Yes, Probably tomorrow or Tuesday :dryadwink:
(if things goes according to plans)

The people working on TML stated at some point (dunno where or when) that the reason it'll take them that long is because of terraria 1.4 did more than add a :red:-ton of content, it also added a lot of changes, and simply the scope of how much was added is insane, so a lot of testing for minor changes is needed, so if you think about it, yeah, just adding support for the 1.4 content would probably take 4-6 weeks, but there's more than just that, and in the end, the work needed to be made, from i think around a 5 person team (not sure about that, probably less, but i also think it's more than 1 person working on the update)

so a 6 month work is, yes, a long wait, but it also makes sense.

Then there's also the fact that the people working on it most likely also have their own lives that they have to take care of, and i'm pretty sure TML is nowhere near the point where the people working on it could do so at full time

The "Wave 1" Update is Finished and available for Download now! :dryadgrin:
Thanks sis too much. so cute <3
20200630161918_1.jpg

Hey, I have been trying to change the sprites for town npcs and was wondering how you did it? I cant seem to get the texture pack to replace the townnpcs for tmodloader...

Back
Top Bottom