Switch Game Crashes When I Visit the Ocean

MySimplePixel

Spazmatism
Discovered a bug this morning, whenever I visit my ocean (on the right/east side) the game crashes. No idea why. I've tried it with 2 different characters and have the same results.

I can go to the underworld all the way, so it's gotta be something around the ocean spawning area?

Really don't want to start a new world as I've spent ages on this one with builds in the middle of the map.

Discovered a bug this morning, whenever I visit my ocean (on the right/east side) the game crashes. No idea why. I've tried it with 2 different characters and have the same results.

I can go to the underworld all the way, so it's gotta be something around the ocean spawning area?

Really don't want to start a new world as I've spent ages on this one with builds in the middle of the map.
Hi @MySimplePixel, it's a known issue that the right ocean on large Switch worlds crash. Pipeworks thought they had it fixed in the last update, but the bug is still around. A workaround is to zoom all the way out before entering your right ocean.

Back
Top Bottom