PC Is the secret seeds worth trying

felis

Terrarian
So, there are there secret seeds, 05162020, "Not the bees" and "for the worthy".
The first one is funny as I can get "both" in any two in one things, and I feel easier than a normal seed.

How about "Not the bees", how does it take progress? Will any crucial items missing in this world?
Also, how difficult is "for the worthy" (is a normal "for the worthy" more difficult than a normal expert world? How about master world?)

So, there are there secret seeds, 05162020, "Not the bees" and "for the worthy".
The first one is funny as I can get "both" in any two in one things, and I feel easier than a normal seed.

How about "Not the bees", how does it take progress? Will any crucial items missing in this world?
Also, how difficult is "for the worthy" (is a normal "for the worthy" more difficult than a normal expert world? How about master world?)
Some of them yes, especially 05162020 to hear the otherworld music, and y’all to the party girl to change the music in that world, and can change in other worlds once talked to her(oh, I just noticed what I did there lol) for the worthy and not the bees, are challenges, so you can do them if you want to, also the 05152020 seed has both corruption and crimson, so yeah worth it!

Back
Top Bottom