Xbox One Bug Compilation

Hamburger

Eye of Cthulhu
I can't post any pictures, but if anyone else is having these issues, they might be able to.
These are all the bugs I found during the 1.3.5 update:
  • Moon flashes in the middle of the screen at the turn of dawn, will be the sun with sunglasses on.
  • Sun flashes between the normal sun and special variant with sunglasses on.
  • Painted blocks show as random colors on the map.
  • Map clears out when rejoining a world on multiplayer.
  • Armor doesn't appear on mannequins unless the helmet is on.
  • Random furniture items and outlines will show for a moment when exiting a game, overlapping the regular save & exit screen. This includes tables, grass, item frames, chests, and other various items.
  • Lock-on doesn't function when zoomed out with a sniper rifle, unless the enemy is within normal screen range. Not sure whether you consider this as a bug or not.
  • When in autopause, dragging items in your inventory will not work if your character is in the middle of using an item.
  • World saving occasionally gets stuck at the end, when it displays 100%. Restarting Terraria is required, but it doesn't affect the world save file.
I know I already made the moon thing a post a few weeks ago, I just thought I'd put it there anyways.
I don't know how to properly record on my Xbox in a way that I can send it over to this tablet. I'm pretty sure you don't want to see me holding it in front of the TV screen.
I'm almost certain another Xbox player knows some of these issues, if they have a way to record, that'd be fantastic.

I can't post any pictures, but if anyone else is having these issues, they might be able to.
These are all the bugs I found during the 1.3.5 update:
  • Moon flashes in the middle of the screen at the turn of dawn, will be the sun with sunglasses on.
  • Sun flashes between the normal sun and special variant with sunglasses on.
  • Painted blocks show as random colors on the map.
  • Map clears out when rejoining a world on multiplayer.
  • Armor doesn't appear on mannequins unless the helmet is on.
  • Random furniture items and outlines will show for a moment when exiting a game, overlapping the regular save & exit screen. This includes tables, grass, item frames, chests, and other various items.
  • Lock-on doesn't function when zoomed out with a sniper rifle, unless the enemy is within normal screen range. Not sure whether you consider this as a bug or not.
  • When in autopause, dragging items in your inventory will not work if your character is in the middle of using an item.
  • World saving occasionally gets stuck at the end, when it displays 100%. Restarting Terraria is required, but it doesn't affect the world save file.
I know I already made the moon thing a post a few weeks ago, I just thought I'd put it there anyways.
I don't know how to properly record on my Xbox in a way that I can send it over to this tablet. I'm pretty sure you don't want to see me holding it in front of the TV screen.
I'm almost certain another Xbox player knows some of these issues, if they have a way to record, that'd be fantastic.
Hi there @Hamburge, thanks for sharing these. If you haven't already, it would be great if you also sent this straight to Pipeworks (the team porting the game to console) here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

The map resetting when you are the guest on multiplayer isn't considered a bug, but good news is that they are looking to have the map save as a quality of life improvement in an upcoming patch.

Back
Top Bottom