PC Looking for fish finder or components

Elemental Δ

The Destroyer
I'm working towards cell phone and have the other three PDA parts, and I don't have the bait or patience to fish. I have more than enough platinum, and can trade most endgame items. I don't have any expert or master items, so those are out of the question, unfortunately.

It's actually a lot easier to get in now than before, because the angler is much more likely to give those, instead of deco and stuff.
nevertheless, trading is a good alt. way of obtaining them too.

some say that "if you don't fish, you won't need the fish finder anyway" but it reduces inventory clutter, and the weather radio and sextant are actually useful to look for sandstorms, or when a certain NPC sells some rare things, etc.
so, yeah, functions are useful even if you don't fish.

It's actually a lot easier to get in now than before, because the angler is much more likely to give those, instead of deco and stuff.
nevertheless, trading is a good alt. way of obtaining them too.

some say that "if you don't fish, you won't need the fish finder anyway" but it reduces inventory clutter, and the weather radio and sextant are actually useful to look for sandstorms, or when a certain NPC sells some rare things, etc.
so, yeah, functions are useful even if you don't fish.
I’ve never gotten the cell phone for one reason, fishing, but now because of 1.4 I may get it more than never!

I’ve never gotten the cell phone for one reason, fishing, but now because of 1.4 I may get it more than never!
to be honest, I got cell phone via the the vanilla legitimate way the first time in 1.4.
before that, I would just ignore it, cheat in the fish finder via T-edit or such after I learned about it, or buy it from NPC on modded, since cheating is still quite cheaty... XD
but now I got all 3 component and crafted a cell phone even quite early game!

Hi, The Elemental Gamer.

I can trade the fish finder components for some of the decoration items he gives. E.g.
  • Seaweed Planter
  • Pillage Me Pixels
  • Gold Fish Trophy.
  • Oasis
  • Life above the sand.

Alternatively I can give you a fishfinder for:
  • The Ivy.
Best regards

Hi, The Elemental Gamer.

I can trade the fish finder components for some of the decoration items he gives. E.g.
  • Seaweed Planter
  • Pillage Me Pixels
  • Gold Fish Trophy.
  • Oasis
  • Life above the sand.

Alternatively I can give you a fishfinder for:
  • The Ivy.
Best regards
Hi! Thanks for the offer. I'll contact you in a day or two, if that's okay.

Sorry for the delay @glider521al, fishing takes a while. At the moment I have Pillagin' me Pixels and the ship wheel. If you aren't looking for one or the other, I can get others.

Hey The Elemental Gamer,

All good!

I actually have both those items now, but given their rarity I can give you the Fisherman's pocket guide and/or sextant (particularly for Pillage Me Pixel).
I have other fishing items you may be interested in like bait of the master, hotline fishing rod, lava proof fishing hook, angler earing etc,

I'm particularly interested in trading for:

• any the other items above
  • Christmas Paintings (particularly accorns, ice queen a the season),
  • Wisp Dye (plain blue)

Best regards!

Sorry for the delay @glider521al, fishing takes a while. At the moment I have Pillagin' me Pixels and the ship wheel. If you aren't looking for one or the other, I can get others.

Last edited:
EDIT: Thanks for trading + Rep

@glider521al If it works for you, I'll take the sextant and the hotline fishing hook.

@The-elemental-gamer
Sure thing 👍!

What profile should I add on Steam (or vice versa).

I'm typically online between 7PM -12AM (+11GMT).

You're welcome to connect to my profile on Steam or I can add you (just let me know which profile)?

Best regards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom