Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Yeah right, some event bosses like Pumpking, Mourning Wood and the Old One's Army bosses' bestiary pages dont display all information after the boss was killed once. That is weird, cause they do have trophies, relics and masks. What is even weirder is that Flying Dutchman requires only 1 kill to display all information about it in the bestiary. Oh, also something is not right with the Pumpking's bestiary page, his cape is pitch black for some reason.

1593520474598.png
1593520495781.png
1593520526316.png
1593520544759.png
1593520607385.png

Last edited:
It would be easier to list the event bosses that are considered as boss for Bestiary : Betsy and Martian Saucer.

It would be easier to list the event bosses that are considered as boss for Bestiary : Betsy and Martian Saucer.
And the Flying Dutchman
I wonder why all the other bosses are not considered bosses even though they are clearly bosses with their own trophies and relics (and even masks)

I think it's clear, when you defeat theses three bosses, you can see a "boss has been defeated", while the others don't show this message

Other note, for the other bosses, there can be more than one monster on this kind at the same tie in the world while these three are always alone

I think the reason Mourning Wood, Pumpking, Dark Mage, and Ogre don't max the bestiary in one kill like other bosses is because you'll encounter multiple of them in one event. Think about it, in the average Pumpkin Moon, you may kill over 15 Mourning Woods and 5 Pumpkings. In the average Tier 3 OOA, you may kill 10 Dark Mages and 10 Ogres, but if you do the Tier 1 or Tier 2 OOA, that would get you a significantly higher amount of those bosses.

I think the reason Mourning Wood, Pumpking, Dark Mage, and Ogre don't max the bestiary in one kill like other bosses is because you'll encounter multiple of them in one event. Think about it, in the average Pumpkin Moon, you may kill over 15 Mourning Woods and 5 Pumpkings. In the average Tier 3 OOA, you may kill 10 Dark Mages and 10 Ogres, but if you do the Tier 1 or Tier 2 OOA, that would get you a significantly higher amount of those bosses.
Still, they are bosses and they need to fill up the bestiary on the first kill just like every other boss

Back
Top Bottom