PC I will make sprites for you if i like your mod idea

@Gareb3ar1 I did check their discord, but I dunno if they need help? It's off-topic regarding this thread though, I think?

@Kranot
There are armors, but I mostly use vanilla armors/vanity armors or their parts as base. plus, the guards and civilians are stationary, so they don't have actual town NPC spritesheets. But if you're not interested, that's fine.
Are you interested trying to make some actual furnitures or something?
Or, from a different approach, what is the thing you're the most interested spriting?

@Gareb3ar1 I did check their discord, but I dunno if they need help? It's off-topic regarding this thread though, I think?

@Kranot
There are armors, but I mostly use vanilla armors/vanity armors or their parts as base. plus, the guards and civilians are stationary, so they don't have actual town NPC spritesheets. But if you're not interested, that's fine.
Are you interested trying to make some actual furnitures or something?
Or, from a different approach, what is the thing you're the most interested spriting?
im not very into armour but i AM up for weapons, accessiories, potions and furniture. aslong is i dont have to bother with the slog that is armour and new blocks

I big mod content mod that makes many reworks bosses and npc bosses while being high quality sorry about the late reply ti don't check the forums that much.

I read you make mod sprites. It's free? I would like a pixelated cover for my mod, like, for example, The Split mod. About the same. The name of the mod is "Kenoktolos". The idea is similar to the server from Minecraft "Techno magic", magic and technology in my fashion. I'll be very thankful!

Hello @Kranot Im Gareb3ar1 Call me Antlion Im the creator of a small mod Forgotten Souls. I've been needing some active spriting and i'm thinking your perfect. What we need at the moment a group of items ill talk about when you click this invite link Join the Forgotten Souls mod Discord Server!
Thanks for the invitation!
First: what, where and how in your group Discord. Where you can write and so on.
Second: can you draw an icon for me? I'm wondering how you understood me with the idea.

hello @-=Soul=- what's my discord its where me devs and people who like the mod go to hang out and develop Where it is in that link. Aho im the owner antlion. How we send the sprites in contribute o art subs if you are a dev. we have a person working on a icon.

hello @-=Soul=- what's my discord its where me devs and people who like the mod go to hang out and develop Where it is in that link. Aho im the owner antlion. How we send the sprites in contribute o art subs if you are a dev. we have a person working on a icon.
The last few phrases sound motivating.
Suppose I can ask in the your Discord group how to write a sword code?

Back
Top Bottom