Mobile NURSE IS A LIAR (iPad 7, iOS 13.5.1)

doge22

Spazmatism
So I Was Fighting Moonlord and was low on health so I went to nurse and she wouldnt heal me because I didn’t have enough money when I had like 200 platinum and I died because of that and now I have to do pillars again

try moving all your Terraria files to a usb or something,then delete and redownload Terraria,then make a new world, and reach the nurse,and test if it works. If it doesnt,then i dont know,if it does,move all the terraria files back to its original place, and delete the files from when you re-downloaded it,but keep the files of the new world and character, and the achievements. Yet again,if this doesnt work, i dont know,i have never had this problem so this is just a theory, and if your game keeps crashing after moving the files,delete the old achievement file, and put the new achievement file in,you will lose all your achievements but you can earn them back.

i hope this helps you,and if you have any problems,tell me and ill try to test and tell you a solution.

So I Was Fighting Moonlord and was low on health so I went to nurse and she wouldnt heal me because I didn’t have enough money when I had like 200 platinum and I died because of that and now I have to do pillars again
Hi doge, can you provide a screenshot of when you talk to the nurse. It should show how much health you have, the money she is asking for and how much money you have in your inventory along with your piggy bank.

My sister dropped this ipad and the home button broke so I cant screen shot does anyone know a difrent way to screenshot? I think im on ipad 7

Also I think she ignores my platinum coins which some of have vanished and some other items have been vanishing

My sister dropped this ipad and the home button broke so I cant screen shot does anyone know a difrent way to screenshot? I think im on ipad 7

Also I think she ignores my platinum coins which some of have vanished and some other items have been vanishing
You could always take a photo of the screen with a different device.

I haven’t experienced items or coins disappearing. If you can reproduce it with step-by-step replication that would be best. Otherwise there’s no way to look into it since it’s onky affecting you, and others are not having the same problem.

You could always take a photo of the screen with a different device.

I haven’t experienced items or coins disappearing. If you can reproduce it with step-by-step replication that would be best. Otherwise there’s no way to look into it since it’s onky affecting you, and others are not having the same problem.
I hadnt looked in piggy bank in awhile but once I did lots of my items were gone

Back
Top Bottom