PC Need a stopwatch

I can't seem to get the travelling merchant to spawn, let alone sell the stopwatch. Also some bait for fishing is appreciated.

Hi Lumbr,

I can give you a stop watch and some bait of the master (also have all fishing gear items available)

Do you have an red and yellow Kite or Christmas paintings available for trade?

Otherwise I can give it to you for strange plants

Best regards.

Hi Lumbr,

I can give you a stop watch and some bait of the master (also have all fishing gear items available)

Do you have an red and yellow Kite or Christmas paintings available for trade?

Otherwise I can give it to you for strange plants

Best regards.
I think i have a red kite somewhere, I'll go check tomorrow because i'm about to go to sleep. I'm sure i have a big sand snake kite thing aswell and a wandering eye one. Are they useful for anything?

Also i don't think i have any christmas paintings.

If that isn't enough I can offer some money aswell. Or some items like the souls or fragments or luminite. Or even some weapons that drop from moon lord if you're interested.

Thanks I have plenty of Sand Shark Kites though.

Kites are mainly a vanity item/collectable rather than something functional. I was hoping for a red and yellow kite, but I can still give you a stop watch and 17 bait of the master + for a red kite.
I can give you additional bait/items for celestial sigils or strange plants if you like.

Steam account is glider521al if you'd like to go ahead with the trade.

Thanks again!

I think i have a red kite somewhere, I'll go check tomorrow because i'm about to go to sleep. I'm sure i have a big sand snake kite thing aswell and a wandering eye one. Are they useful for anything?

Also i don't think i have any christmas paintings.

If that isn't enough I can offer some money aswell. Or some items like the souls or fragments or luminite. Or even some weapons that drop from moon lord if you're interested.

Sent you a friend request
Thanks I have plenty of Sand Shark Kites though.

Kites are mainly a vanity item/collectable rather than something functional. I was hoping for a red and yellow kite, but I can still give you a stop watch and 17 bait of the master + for a red kite.
I can give you additional bait/items for celestial sigils or strange plants if you like.

Steam account is glider521al if you'd like to go ahead with the trade.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom