• Bad

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • The worst

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that one of the biggest reasons as to why it's so popular is because of how easy and accessible it is. There will of course be a lot of silly and stupid stuff on it, more than any other social media as very young people are more prevalent on there I assume? Idk, anyways this just a complete guess so take this with a massive grain of salt. When it comes to my opinion on it I think it's meh.

Did y'all here that the US is considering banning TikTok? This is over security concerns to protect US data so it doesn't get into the hands of China. Thoughts?

I dont even know what TikTok is.
I just heard its a waste of time.
And i heard its stupid.
DRAMA.
Tiktok= Drama.
(Some tiktoks of those are VERY DRAMATIC.)

I mean, at first, I didn't get what the big deal was. However, I grew up in a world where girls & guys having different interests were pretty common. 🤔🍹
To me, it was just the new popular thing that the girls were doing & after the pandemic, it just seemed to become more & more common.
I have plenty of hobbies I like to do on my down time, so if TikTok is similar to video games for girls, I support it. Whatever keeps you busy I guess?

I mean, at first, I didn't get what the big deal was. However, I grew up in a world where girls & guys having different interests were pretty common. 🤔🍹
To me, it was just the new popular thing that the girls were doing & after the pandemic, it just seemed to become more & more common.
I have plenty of hobbies I like to do on my down time, so if TikTok is similar to video games for girls, I support it. Whatever keeps you busy I guess?
But tik tok is different Fromm video games. Terraria is used for entertainment, and tik tok is for entertainment/spying on you. It’s a Chinese owned company, possibly used to give information to the Chinese government. It does make sense. Chinas government put security cameras in some peoples houses. I’m not saying that it’s certain that it’s that, but it’s possible. (Plus everywhere I read and saw articles about it.) other websites track what you’ve viewed and give you ads base do on that, but I just don’t trust china. The people are great, but the government is terrible. They don’t give a crap about the environment. That was unrelated, but still.

Back
Top Bottom