tModLoader Cheat Sheet

For some reason, Maneaters don't properly spawn. They instantly die. This happens anywhere, including in the underground jungle. Not only that, they don't drop anything.

You should add a thing that allows people to choose weapon modifications like legendary or something else also set time also also this is a really good mod

For some reason, Maneaters don't properly spawn. They instantly die. This happens anywhere, including in the underground jungle. Not only that, they don't drop anything.
yes, those require special logic, the mod doesn't know that logic as it is.

You should add a thing that allows people to choose weapon modifications like legendary or something else also set time also also this is a really good mod
Heros Mod has that.

If you are taking suggestions, I would highly suggest adding in an option to change the time, and current event. Such as setting it to night, then summoning a blood moon, and causing a rainstorm. Other than the inability to do those, this is the best mod I have ever used.
Heros mod has all of those, you can check that out

Hi just a question when I was butchering hostile npc's I miss clicked and killed my town ones will they ever respawn
Edit: nvr mind my merchant just respawned

Last edited:
Hi.
cheatsheet is very good and usefull mod. but i have one problem.
when i tried to load online schematic database, it keep say bad JSON: SteamID64 empty or incorrect.
im using GOG version and already add steamID64 on config.json. but the steamID64 data keeps changing to empty.

can someone help me with this?
thx

Hi.
cheatsheet is very good and usefull mod. but i have one problem.
when i tried to load online schematic database, it keep say bad JSON: SteamID64 empty or incorrect.
im using GOG version and already add steamID64 on config.json. but the steamID64 data keeps changing to empty.

can someone help me with this?
thx
hm, I haven't tested that recently. Make sure you edit the config.json in the ModLoader folder, and also make sure the game is closed when you are editing the file.

Will the mod be updated for tmod 11.7.5? I play on a dedicated server and it auto-disables (which in turn disables it for me when I join the server, if that's relevant) Cheat Sheet because it was built for a previous version of tmodloader. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

Will the mod be updated for tmod 11.7.5? I play on a dedicated server and it auto-disables (which in turn disables it for me when I join the server, if that's relevant) Cheat Sheet because it was built for a previous version of tmodloader. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.
show me the real error in server.log. Most likely the error is related to some incompatibility with another mod you have

Unloading mods...
Finding Mods...
Sandboxing: BossChecklist
Sandboxing: CalamityMod
Sandboxing: CalamityModMusic
Sandboxing: CheatSheet
Sandboxing: ClamExtraMusic
Sandboxing: MagicStorage
Sandboxing: SmartDoors
Instantiating Mods...
Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information. (see server.log for full trace)
An error occurred while loading CheatSheet
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.11.6.2
However, you are using tModLoader v0.11.7.5
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.

Could not load file or assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
Unloading mods...
Finding Mods...
Instantiating Mods...
Initializing: ModLoader v0.11.7.5
Initializing: BossChecklist v1.1.3
Initializing: CalamityMod v1.4.4.4
Initializing: CalamityModMusic v1.4.4.5
Initializing: ClamExtraMusic v1.0.7.5
Initializing: MagicStorage v0.4.3.5
Initializing: SmartDoors v1.3.3
Setting up...
Loading: ModLoader v0.11.7.5
Loading: BossChecklist v1.1.3
Loading: CalamityMod v1.4.4.4
Loading: CalamityModMusic v1.4.4.5
Loading: ClamExtraMusic v1.0.7.5
Loading: MagicStorage v0.4.3.5
Loading: SmartDoors v1.3.3
Adding Recipes...
Das Handle ist ungültig.
(see server.log for full trace)
Terraria Server v1.3.5.3 - tModLoader v0.11.7.5

I asked and this is what I got? He said he couldn't find a server.log file. I haven't had these problems in single player, using the exact same combination of mods, just the server keeps auto-disabling this one.

Unloading mods...
Finding Mods...
Sandboxing: CheatSheet
Instantiating Mods...
Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information. (see server.log for full trace)
An error occurred while loading CheatSheet
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.11.6.2
However, you are using tModLoader v0.11.7.5
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.

Could not load file or assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. A strongly-named assembly is required. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131044)

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
Unloading mods...
Finding Mods...
Instantiating Mods...
Initializing: ModLoader v0.11.7.5
Initializing: BossChecklist v1.1.3
Initializing: CalamityMod v1.4.4.4
Initializing: CalamityModMusic v1.4.4.5
Initializing: ClamExtraMusic v1.0.7.5
Initializing: MagicStorage v0.4.3.5
Initializing: SmartDoors v1.3.3
Setting up...
Loading: ModLoader v0.11.7.5
Loading: BossChecklist v1.1.3
Loading: CalamityMod v1.4.4.4
Loading: CalamityModMusic v1.4.4.5
Loading: ClamExtraMusic v1.0.7.5
Loading: MagicStorage v0.4.3.5
Loading: SmartDoors v1.3.3
Adding Recipes...
Das Handle ist ungültig.
(see server.log for full trace)
Terraria Server v1.3.5.3 - tModLoader v0.11.7.5

I asked and this is what I got? He said he couldn't find a server.log file. I haven't had these problems in single player, using the exact same combination of mods, just the server keeps auto-disabling this one.
k, I'm not sure what is going on there, but an update doesn't seem likely to fix it.

FAQ
  • Error setting value to 'BannedNPCs' on 'CheatSheet.ServerConfiguration'.
    • delete ":\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\CheatSheetConfig_Server.json"

[reserved]

Is there any way i can get like really old versions of cheat sheet? , like tmod 0.9 or terraria 1.3.3?

I've just bought the PC version and I was hoping someone could let me know if there's a 1.4 version of Cheat Sheet yet please?

I've searched this thread for "1.4" but obviosly it's too small a search phrase.

Thanks.

Can you please add a ReDo function for a paint tool? I've just accidently deleted like half an hour of work by pressing UnDo one time more, than I needed to...

I've just bought the PC version and I was hoping someone could let me know if there's a 1.4 version of Cheat Sheet yet please?

I've searched this thread for "1.4" but obviosly it's too small a search phrase.

Thanks.
tmodloader isn't on 1.4 yet, so no.

Can you please add a ReDo function for a paint tool? I've just accidently deleted like half an hour of work by pressing UnDo one time more, than I needed to...
I'll note it, might be hard though.

Back
Top Bottom