Daikonradish Presents: Question and Answer

Daikonradish

Steampunker
Over the years (on these forums), I stand certain you got questions for me. I feel as if I have the answers. Ever since they brought these AMAs in the open, I figured that this is the place they go besides my profile.

Considering that these are intended for the purpose of fun, I will not accept inquiries regarding my political preferences and subjects showcased in the Mature Discussions subforum. Otherwise, ask away! `:)

Answers may not be definite.

Last edited:
Over the years (on these forums), I stand certain that you have questions for me. I stand certain that I have the answers. Ever since they brought these AMAs in the open, I figured that this would be the place where they shall go besides my profile.

Considering that these are intended for the purpose of fun, I will not accept inquiries regarding my political preferences and thoughts on subjects showcased in the Mature Discussions subforum. Otherwise, ask away! I await giving my answers. `:)
Hmmmmmmmmmmm now think of a question hmmmmmmmmmmm
What made you come into the forums?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm now think of a question hmmmmmmmmmmm
What made you come into the forums?
Since the game's release in May 16, 2011 onwards, I found out about this site called Terraria Online (the predecessor to TCF). As I had no laptop, desktop, or other sort of computer, glimpses I got were infrequent.

November 24, 2012 marks the day I would obtain a HP Pavilion 20 all-in-one and subsequent increase in visits. Sadly, I insisted on remaining a lurker in there (especially since I didn't have the game, yet I know people that do).

An awesome 2D sandbox computer game is bound to have an awesome community, and one day, I could converse with these personalities.

Moving forward, Cenx joined development and a chance to wish her happy birthday (alongside not missing an opportunity joining something like TO) prompted my arrival here on November 29, 2015. `:happy:

Last edited:
Other than Terraria... what games are your favorite or games you played a ton of?
Garry's Mod is a big one for its interaction with other Source Engine games I and others own. Getting into addon creation emerges a straightforward affair dependent on its type. It also got me more hours in the game than Terraria.

Mandew versus the Colorless Curse, second in Suits and Sandals' Mandew trilogy, nails the Game Boy Pocket aesthetic at a point where I got the furthest there than its predecessor and inevitable sequel. It also offers the optimal balance between length and difficulty among all.

Soulcalibur VI really brings that series back to form (the first installment). Having seen my fair share of images depicting custom characters others created, I got into it on Xbox One and now PC. I have no problems with the Reversal Edge system, unlike other players; it is what it is. Actually tapping into fantasy elements implied in past installments adds more liveliness to battles.

As with entries from III and beyond, it remains a joy adapting all sorts of Players with what character creation offers me. Things get better when creators see the end results. Sure makes me feel better when I think I could've made a design decision that really clicks.

How about eating them?
Only in banh mi.

What do you think about my build videos if you have seen them?
I'll check one shared by Folger and come back in that regard. `:)

EDIT: The desert pylon build (the one she shared with me) felt relaxing. You had a point about the sped up in-game music and that experience. It set a precedent for subsequent smaller builds I witnessed over the last few weeks.

The wind in the background adds a modicum of immersion as you started construction. You and Paninie nail the alternation between building and commentary, also setting a precedent like Mandew Two did (emerging the most watched Terraria builder YouTubers I seen videos of in recent memory). `:happy:

Last edited:
Garry's Mod is a big one for its interaction with other Source Engine games I and others own. Getting into addon creation emerges a straightforward affair dependent on its type. It also got me more hours in the game than Terraria.

Mod and Play is the closest I have to an initially-UE4 S&box (since Mr. Newman himself settled on using Source 2 based on a Twitter poll's results). It goes without saying that a new engine introduces new possibilities and I will gladly do what I can making the best of them.

Mandew versus the Colorless Curse, second in Suits and Sandals' Mandew trilogy, nails the Game Boy Pocket aesthetic at a point where I got the furthest there than its predecessor and inevitable sequel. It also offers the optimal balance between length and difficulty among all.

Not really. I find it a bit dishonorable if I were to engage in the act. `:(

I'll check one shared by Folger and come back in that regard. `:)
That's great to hear buddy. When you build your new PC, you can even expand your pool of games.

Equal parts fast, amusing, productive, and peachy keen! `:D

Most of my time watching the series was its original run. Barely got any glimpses of Shippuden, Boruto, etc.
well, dont worry about boruto series, THEY ARE ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I HATE BORUTO! ;)

Back
Top Bottom