Texture Pack Khoir Texture

im stuck with the instructions of some textures to download them (like adult harpy) because i dont really speak english
im stuck in step 2, i made the Ori folder and put content folder inside it but i cant read the rest help
step to mean u need to backup the original content from game and replace my file to content folder
Very good!
thank you
The only think I like about this is the vortex bike.
thank you i really appreciate it

hey i finnaly got to try out the adult harpy texture and i noticed a tiny small error with the sprite
i felt like she was kindoff to short so i decided to make her a bit taller, when i did i noticed an error with the sprite and its a bit of her wing pixel below her feet, i tought it occureed because i changed the size so i decided to put the small one again and if you zoom and watch REALLY closely you can see a pixel of her wing also below her feet
you might wanna check that out i can send u screenshot if you want

Sorry this took a while didn't feel like doing it for a bit but i got one of them done i might do another but that will be after i make like a Japanese themed area i already made a great sakura tree. also doesn't look as good as the first when redone in terraria but still decent i think.
Capture 2020-07-03 18_58_44.png

hey i finnaly got to try out the adult harpy texture and i noticed a tiny small error with the sprite
i felt like she was kindoff to short so i decided to make her a bit taller, when i did i noticed an error with the sprite and its a bit of her wing pixel below her feet, i tought it occureed because i changed the size so i decided to put the small one again and if you zoom and watch REALLY closely you can see a pixel of her wing also below her feet
yups,i see it i will try to fix it later
Sorry this took a while didn't feel like doing it for a bit but i got one of them done i might do another but that will be after i make like a Japanese themed area i already made a great sakura tree. also doesn't look as good as the first when redone in terraria but still decent i think.View attachment 281892
i will waiting for your next art 😊
make nekos not nukes
what nukes? 🤣

Why isn't the pack for the female stardust guardian showing up in the in-game texture pack browser for me?
did you extract the files in the resource folder?
also how i made it to work is that i click on the file and move "KhoirArt" inside that file to resource packs folder

I already Fixed it u can download the file
Why isn't the pack for the female stardust guardian showing up in the in-game texture pack browser for me?
cuz u need to Extract here the Zip file in ResourcePacks Folder
did you extract the files in the resource folder?
also how i made it to work is that i click on the file and move "KhoirArt" inside that file to resource packs folder
thank you for Explain it :)
tysm my smol brain couldn't figure it out
hahaha u should know cuz resourcepack will always like that

I will Post my Texture one by one so please wait till your love texture release

Stardust Guardian :

Female Stardust Guardian

IZANAGI Stardust Guardian
WARNING "Please Read READ ME if u want Use it"

Summon :

Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy 7 Summon
For pirate Staff summon

Armor and Weapon :
Night Edge
Ogre Blade
(Tactic Ogre Reference)
View attachment 282185View attachment 282187
Yasuo's Sword
(My Friend Request)
View attachment 282316View attachment 282317
Excalibur
Brunhild
(Tactic Ogre Reference)
View attachment 282188View attachment 282189

Guide Texture Pack

PET :

My Waifu As Pet
Use Baby Grinchs Mischief Whistle to summon it
Adult Harpy Pet
Use Birdie Rattle to Summon it

Mount :

Vortex Bike
Use Ancient Horn To summon Vortex Bike

if Anyone want to Fix it Feel Free to use and fix it

View attachment 279160
Yo Khoir it's me remember from Facebook.
Also im happy that got in.
Man Khoir your a best man.
Keep it up okey.
Also I'll might give you some idea texture pack okey.

Back
Top Bottom