tModLoader Recipe Browser

Hello Jopojelly.
I just started to use mods for Terraria and the mod you made is a blessing , thank you .
Also a small suggestion if i may ?
Can you make a more specific information window ?

Something like :

"Ancinet Cloth"
Hard M Material
Dropped : Ghoul , Vile Ghoul etc (Show head icon that can be clicked)
Crafted : NO (If craftable show ingredients , can be clicked)

#Bestiary:
"Ghoul "
Hard M Mob
Drops : Ancient Cloth, etc (Can be clicked )
Biome : Desert

#Ore
"Titanium "
Hard M Material
Conditions: Generated upon destruction of an altar using a powerfull hammer(x%Power) after WOF is killed.
Spawn depth : small world a depth of 1,400 feet (700 tiles), 100 feet (50 tiles) above the depth at which lava begins appearing ..... etc.
Drop : Wood Crate , Iron Crate .....etc.

I do not know if what i ask is verry hard to do but it will be great if you can do it because some stuff can only be discovered by searching the wiki and some small info in the item description can be verry usefful when there is no internet conection .

I am asking because it can be verry usefull to know that some stuff ca only be avaible after defeating "Plantera " for example , i was looking fore ores and items avaible only in hard mode because i did not knew the conditions/Location to obtain them =))))

Thank you for your attention and for your awesome work .
Those additions are not possible, at least not until tmod is using 1.4, so it'll be a while

what are those colored dots on the corners when you go to items. I'm pretty sure the green dots mean it can be crafted and the blue means it can be obtained from enemies.

what are those colored dots on the corners when you go to items. I'm pretty sure the green dots mean it can be crafted and the blue means it can be obtained from enemies.
I'm pretty positive that yellow means unobtained. That's what I see when I check the "Unobtained" checkbox.

I was trying to play with Ancients Awakened and Shadows of Abaddon when every time I opened it and tried to look at the weapons, it crashed. Works just fine all by itself.

Log:

Attachments

• client.log
    20.3 KB · Views: 115
Hey i have a little problem with playing multiplayer.
Thing is my friend can't see any recipe :O (Im the host)
Im attach list of mod's we playing with, please help and thx a lot <3

Attachments

• enabled.json
    361 bytes · Views: 133
Hey i have a little problem with playing multiplayer.
Thing is my friend can't see any recipe :O (Im the host)
Im attach list of mod's we playing with, please help and thx a lot <3
you'll probably need to experiment a little with different sets of mods until you find a mod causing this issue. There isn't much I can do with just a modlist

Probably a suuuuper dumb question, but is there any way to install this mod manually? Since I can't import 1.4 characters/worlds to tModLoader I don't use it... I for some reason thought the latest update for the game had one in-game but that was "just" beastiary.

I've noticed this twice now. Sometimes, Recipe Browser's hotkey will entirely disappear and trying to open my inventory will simply remove any buffs I have. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Attachments

• client.log
    9.3 KB · Views: 130
Probably a suuuuper dumb question, but is there any way to install this mod manually? Since I can't import 1.4 characters/worlds to tModLoader I don't use it... I for some reason thought the latest update for the game had one in-game but that was "just" beastiary.
you can't use this mod with 1.4, if that is what you are asking, they are separate programs.

I've noticed this twice now. Sometimes, Recipe Browser's hotkey will entirely disappear and trying to open my inventory will simply remove any buffs I have. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
I'm not seeing anything in your logs, and I don't know of the symptoms you are describing.

I saw that you are looking for suggestions, so here is something that I think would really help(both modders and players alike):
Add support for mods to add the drops of their modded NPCs and additions to vanilla NPC drops through Mod.Call().
It could solve the issues of some drops not always showing up in the bestiary of the recipe browser.(especially with rare drops with a drop chance of less than 0.1%)
Furthermore this feature could also allow mods to show the drop chances of modded drops(or additional drops of vanilla NPCs).
(Because you can only get a rough estimate with the current method)

And for enemies whose loot tables aren't added with this feature, then it will just use the current method.(spawning a thousand of them and checking what they dropped)
(I know I said this already but it was buried in a bunch of other comments and I have further elaborated on it in this comment)

Last edited:
does screen freeze when opening chest has something to do with using 0.8 recipe browser?

or it is more effective to keep using 0.7 instead?
If you are all up to date, you should be fine. Most likely it's an incompatibility if 0.8 breaks it, you can try it if you want, or figure out which mod is causing the incompatibility through trial and error.

Howdy folks long time Terraria fan.

New to mods though this is the first mod I've tried to install on Tmodloader. When I install the mod, then activate it, then roload the mods it seems like its going to work.

I log into the server and then there is no options in the controls for this mod and when I log back out of the server it says its been deactivated again.

any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom