Mobile I cant join my mobile server i opened

WMLord

Terrarian
I opened a mobile Terraria server but i cant join it with my friends. I cant join it in online but after joining to it through local i can see the server and join it. i send my friend all the ip adresses from IPv6 to IPv4.

I opened a mobile Terraria server but i cant join it with my friends. I cant join it in online but after joining to it through local i can see the server and join it. i send my friend all the ip adresses from IPv6 to IPv4.
Please go into more detail on what you are running it on or whatever, I just got confused, and can’t help without more detail

Please go into more detail on what you are running it on or whatever, I just got confused, and can’t help without more detail
i am running the server on my pc and and my phone can only join it through local. when i test if the server is working through online it says conection timedout

i am running the server on my pc and and my phone can only join it through local. when i test if the server is working through online it says conection timedout
Hmmm, make sure it stunning in the latest version for mobile, and try making sure it’s connected to the internet, and try restarting it

Hmmm, make sure it stunning in the latest version for mobile, and try making sure it’s connected to the internet, and try restarting it
It is the latest version 1.3.0.7.9. I was connected to the wifi and restarted a few times and made a different server just in case that server was the problem
i think the problem is the connecting to the server part. i dont really know which ip adress i should use to connect since I am new to this server hosting thing

It is the latest version 1.3.0.7.9. I was connected to the wifi and restarted a few times and made a different server just in case that server was the problem
i think the problem is the connecting to the server part. i dont really know which ip adress i should use to connect since I am new to this server hosting thing
Huh, I’ve never hosted a server that isn’t in game

How would I get it to the latest version, I downloaded the server from the forum page about mobile multiplayer but its only on 1.3.0.7.5

Back
Top Bottom