Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh sorry about that comment there Loki heh.
Uhhhh Loki I really need to get to see the progress of Terraria mobile 1.4
And also what date will July State of the game come out?
Loki let's chat on the Terraria discord because for a video.
So I can spread the news for Terraria mobile 1.4
Yeah, Sir Loki. When the July State of the Game drop?
July 24th, it may be different, it’s just what their calender said.

I can't play this. The only way i play is with my child. So everytime we turn on the switch it says it cannot do split screen.

I bought terraria because it said it can do local/multiplayer split screen. Yet the software says otherwise.
I bought this in December 2019 and it is now July 2020.

The console is just gathering dust. It can't be played by 2 players at the same time, 2 players that want to play terraria.

Where do I send the developers a notice that I and others intend to take them to court for failing to live up to their promise of making this game work please? Is it the developers I take to court or 505 games?

Anyone else want to get together to get something back for being taken for granted? This carrot on a stick advertising is illegal, and seems to be the way programmers are gaining a fan based, albeit one that thinks there is no recourse through judicial means.

Pm for contact and details.

I can't play this. The only way i play is with my child. So everytime we turn on the switch it says it cannot do split screen.

I bought terraria because it said it can do local/multiplayer split screen. Yet the software says otherwise.
I bought this in December 2019 and it is now July 2020.

The console is just gathering dust. It can't be played by 2 players at the same time, 2 players that want to play terraria.

Where do I send the developers a notice that I and others intend to take them to court for failing to live up to their promise of making this game work please? Is it the developers I take to court or 505 games?

Anyone else want to get together to get something back for being taken for granted? This carrot on a stick advertising is illegal, and seems to be the way programmers are gaining a fan based, albeit one that thinks there is no recourse through judicial means.

Pm for contact and details.
...... this thread said that they are working on 2 player spilt screen for switch, but it still has some bugs.

What if add Jungle Mimic to Terraria 1.4.1 and put Temple Key in a locked chest in the jungle biome as a summon function?
Jungle_Mimic.png
Jungle_Mimic2.png

They will most likely reveal this closer to launch, because they probably still have to work out a good place to put it on the screen for it to not take up like half the screen, but it would be nice if there is an option to move it around, so that it can fit differently on different devices
Ok

...... this thread said that they are working on 2 player spilt screen for switch, but it still has some bugs.
There's been nothing to show that we as consumers can use it. I'm fed up of being palmed off with an excuse like this when they said they already have it. I would have bought an xb1 or something else otherwise.
It's really not on misleading people this way. I honestly don't understand why I have to buy for multiple platforms either.

There's been nothing to show that we as consumers can use it. I'm fed up of being palmed off with an excuse like this when they said they already have it. I would have bought an xb1 or something else otherwise.
It's really not on misleading people this way. I honestly don't understand why I have to buy for multiple platforms either.
.... well, it’s not their fault that they’re trying their best to make it work, and it isn’t, you need to stop jumping to conclusions that they don’t want to give it to us, they do, they just don’t want us to have any bugs or whatever

Researching loads of items is annoying, we need faster researching: Something like alt (mark item favorite), or bigger research window, to place loads of items, and research them all.

Oh yes I feel the same way, I want journey mode for that, I also want it so I don’t have to take hours chopping down trees in the first few minutes of playing....

i will probably never play anything other than journey mode from now on, simply because it'll actually give me what i need to build proper towns.

i just don't have the patience nowadays to tear my world apart for materials and everything, so R&D combined with block swapping will be amazing.

i didn't even notice the part about the bug that I experienced and reported. Can't wait to see if it's finally fixed. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom