PC If you want your npc’s houses or base overhauled come here

So I’m a pretty good builder, but I wouldn’t put myself to khaios teir. But anyways, if you want me to make your bad look better, or what not, also state what you might want, I might not be able to do certain things just because I’m not there yet, but please make it 1.4, no 1.3, I prefer blocks amp so I can at least keep a shell of where your stuff is and yeah(also there may be a chance that I will sort your items in chests an yeah, but no payment after all this is free for building(I may have to do some converting files with TEdit to make it journey mode and back to whatever it was) also include what your world difficulty is on.
Edit: I don’t have all the time i. He world compared to other people, so it may take a while for it to be done

Upload the world file that says the name then .wld, make sure it isn’t the .bak file, and upload it to a place to download, then I can download it, if it is google drive, make sure link sharing is turned on
i have a power movie file a .wld.bak and a .bak2 file.....

i have a power movie file a .wld.bak and a .bak2 file.....
Well if you look to the side it should say the file is a wld file, so it’s not a.wld.. forgot about that... but anyways use that one that doesn’t have the.wld in the name(although it is a wld file)
Edit: also what do you want it to be?(the jungle pylon improvements)

finished it!!! hope you like it!
Capture 2020-07-24 12_44_21.png

Attachments

• The_Wonderful_Void (1).zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom