Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

I'm getting the whole CSteamworks.dll or steam_api.dll is missing error so it won't load.

I do own the game and I am logged in. I've reinstalled the game and the mod to no avail. Any advice. It has worked in the past.

That would be the reason, thank you.

I recently just had a level 63 character file corrupted, is there anyway to set a level on a new character or am I going to have to play back to where I was up to

Crash Report

Mods implying in a crash: Unleveled + Luiafk.
How to:
  1. Use the Improved Dummy from Luiafk mod;
  2. Go to Unleveled's Settings;
  3. Change the enemy's health bar style to KH2;
  4. Hit the Improved Dummy;
  5. If you Terraria didn't crash try again until it crashes, sometimes weird boxes will appear instead of crashing.
Conclusion: I think this is happening because the KH2 style is too "flexible" with enemies health bar, its size tries to adapt with the enemies health "pool" and the Improved Dummy have so much health that when the mod tries to adapt the size it crashes. The Super Dummy from Fargo's Mutant Mod have a super sized health with this style too, but it didn't crashed when I was experimenting.

I can't find any useful information about this mod. Hidden abilities, regular abilities, which stats affect stats from other mods. I looked on the wiki but I found nothing. Where is the place I can find information like that?

Hi, I want to have the KH2 UI on my playthrough but whenever I type "/unleveled" in the chat the game crashes?

here's a thing from the runtime error.txt

Code:
Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
  at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
  at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
  at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)

edit: oops. missed the part in the OP where it mentions it has a new thread. my bad.

update: the version on this thread works but the one on tmodloader crashes when doing the command, using the version from this thread :)

Last edited:
I have a question that I'm not sure about: do the abilities exp sharing 1, 2, and so on stack with eachother or no? I just wanna be sure I'm not occupying points so that if I am I can deactivate it

So, the wiki link on here leads to a dead page and the wiki page that google finds seems outdated or something (states Agility not Dexterity is for Ranged damage). I was looking to find a little more information on the skills and such to see if it's worth just dumping into one stat area or not. Is there an accurate wiki, or a place that shows the abilities you get per level, etc?

When using the Unleveled mod on both Singleplayer and Multiplayer, it will occasionally crash when using /unleveled to open the menu. Tried with different mods and with no other mods; no difference. It doesn't always crash, though. Here is the error it shows:
Bm8nbSY.png

When using the Unleveled mod on both Singleplayer and Multiplayer, it will occasionally crash when using /unleveled to open the menu. Tried with different mods and with no other mods; no difference. It doesn't always crash, though. Here is the error it shows:
Bm8nbSY.png
I've have a similar problem

When I use crunched large numbers, it only shows up to 99.9K. But when it goes higher than 100K it just overflows to 10K. Please allow it to go over 100K, I recommend to increase the limit up to 999 quintillion then after that it would then use scientific notation. Maybe this is too much to ask, but please just allow it to go over 100K.

When I use crunched large numbers, it only shows up to 99.9K. But when it goes higher than 100K it just overflows to 10K. Please allow it to go over 100K, I recommend to increase the limit up to 999 quintillion then after that it would then use scientific notation. Maybe this is too much to ask, but please just allow it to go over 100K.
Holy :red:, what are you using to reach that damage?

Leveled has been updated for 1.4.0.5 Terraria as a standalone. Feels good to be back here.
There are a few bugs here and there such as the heart meter not showing correctly.
PLEASE! Report any bugs or crashes here or the discord. I'll likely get the discord message way before any messages here.

Adfly links have been removed and replaced with bitly links. Why I thought that was a good idea is beyond me. The only reason I use bitly is to monitor how many downloads there are.

Leveled has been updated for 1.4.0.5 Terraria as a standalone. Feels good to be back here.
Almost feels nostalgic to have this available (up-to-date) standalone again. Thanks to you and the rest of the team for this.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Updated to 1.1.1. Includes quite a few improvements and fixes to balance, as well as the restores the UI features that were missing.

Back
Top Bottom